+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS academic assessament

Kandarp36

Nov 30, 2017
I am a Mechanical engineer and NOC is 2132. In order to obtain EIT certificate, I am willing to submit APEGS online member in training form. As stated in process of application, APEGS academic assessment may required. My question
Is there any way to know weather APEGS academic assessment shall be required in my case or it shall be waived off?
I have completed my bachelor of engineering from Gujarat university, India in 2005.

Any focus on the query shall be really helpful to me.

Thank you.

Apr 17, 2018
Hi,
i have some queries , clarification highly appreciated.as i want to apply for APEGS.
1) Do Apegs is sufficient for all PNPs or individual provincies require their own licensure ?
2) WES received my transcripts on 04th april 2018 and here Evaluation in progress as Document-by-Document,do i require to mail them now itself to evaluate Course-by-course ?
3) what if WES evaluates Document-by-Document(if report already received), what is the next step.do we required to again send transcripts ? also payment ?

Yassermy22

Apr 17, 2018
Is it possible to submit the academic assessment in the field of work experience not the university certificate.
Iam holding BSc degree in Mechatronics Engineering and my 10years experience in Electrical engineering and looking forward to submit my assessment in Electrical