-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Hello friends,

We are (a couple without kids) landing in Saskatoon, SK at the end of the September and looking for couple without kids or pet to share the apartment.

We haven't decided any apartment yet but we can go for 2 bhk may be...So that we can share kitchen and hall like that... Your ideas are also most welcome..

Interested members please PM me..or text here.

Thanks!

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Friend

If you are looking for housing information and much more information about your first steps in Canada, you can contact nextstopcanada.ca. They are a Government of Canada funded program specialized in preparing immigrants like you for their new life in Canada.

Also, You may be able to find a basement apartment or room in a house for cheaper, through many search websites they provide.

Good luck !

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Alexand said:
Hey Friend

If you are looking for housing information and much more information about your first steps in Canada, you can contact nextstopcanada.ca. They are a Government of Canada funded program specialized in preparing immigrants like you for their new life in Canada.

Also, You may be able to find a basement apartment or room in a house for cheaper, through many search websites they provide.

Good luck !
Thanks a ton!

kriscan

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2016
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
ektaahm said:
Hello friends,

We are (a couple without kids) landing in Saskatoon, SK at the end of the September and looking for couple without kids or pet to share the apartment.

We haven't decided any apartment yet but we can go for 2 bhk may be...So that we can share kitchen and hall like that... Your ideas are also most welcome..

Interested members please PM me..or text here.

Thanks!
hi ektaahm

i am landing saskatoon along with my wife, this month end (oct 2016) and in search of stay still. can you please help me with any information you have regarding stay ?
i have pm you also.