+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apartments in Edmonton

k_vjay

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Everyone...
I am moving to Edmonton in July 2018 with my husband..we are from India and moving to Canada with PR visa...
I needed to know the process as how do I go about to rent an apartment in Edmonton.. Also which areas are good enough with respect to job prospects and safety wise..We need 1 bedroom apartment, even basements ate ok...
And if possible plss share some rental agency or property manager's contact numbers

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can check rental listings at Rentfaster.ca where you dig further with the rental agency and property manager with those listings. Personally, I like to stay near West Edmonton mall because of the shopping convenience.

The process:
1) Respond to one of the advertisement
2) start negotiating if you want to rent unseen or schedule for a visit
3) Pay rent/security deposit, sign lease and get keys.

k_vjay

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Steaky..
Thanks for d reply....
I actually don't want to go with an unseen property.. Our idea is to go n check out the property personally before cracking d deal..
We are planning to look for some apartment on air bnb for 5-6 days till we finalise on an apartment of our choice...
Can you help me roughly with the rental rates for a decent 1 bedroom apartment or basements...
Also Wat shud be d approx rental for airbnb for 5-6 days...
How's west Edmonton with respect to job prospects... Even survival jobs to begin with are fine with us...
But we want to start working asap as we don't want to drain out our finances