+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apartment/ Roommate/ Rentals wanted in Toronto

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
Hi,
I am seeking a room to rent with a budget of $400 per month
I will be joining Lambton College, Toronto from Jan, 2017. If anyone is seeking a roommate or has a room to offer in their apartment, I would be looking forward to your replies.
Thank You

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HarshYADAV said:
Also I will be arriving in mid December, so will be comfortable to start in Jan or even December
You should increase your budget as housing in Toronto is very expensive. Budget for a room should be from 700 to 900 CAD

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
ronster said:
You should increase your budget as housing in Toronto is very expensive. Budget for a room should be from 700 to 900 CAD
Ya, but I saw many rooms on kijiji.ca with my budget, most of them were sharing ones (2 in one room) and some are small single rooms too, which I will be comfortable for initial few months. The problem is as I am not there already to view those properties and also book them, its hard to get a reply from those advertisers. Everyone requires immediate move in. My budget will eventually increase after few months and getting some part time job there, but till then, I have to go with this only.

sharmag

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
File Transfer...
29-01-2015
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Wavied off
Passport Req..
31-03-2015 (Submitted on 02-4-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015 (Collected Passport on 22-04-2015)
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
HarshYADAV said:
Ya, but I saw many rooms on kijiji.ca with my budget, most of them were sharing ones (2 in one room) and some are small single rooms too, which I will be comfortable for initial few months. The problem is as I am not there already to view those properties and also book them, its hard to get a reply from those advertisers. Everyone requires immediate move in. My budget will eventually increase after few months and getting some part time job there, but till then, I have to go with this only.
try finding a place for first week with a friend. Then search for your room. It might not be a good idea to lease/confirm a place without seeing. I ran into problems doing something like this.. but not in toronto though. Just an advice. Rest is up to you.

Regards,
Sharma

Nov 28, 2016
Hi,

I have applied for immigration for Canada. We will be moving to Ontario once the application gets processed. So, I want to knoe about the cost of living in Ontartio/ Toronto for a three member family.

metro1017

Oct 13, 2015
shalinigautamprashar said:
Hi,

I have applied for immigration for Canada. We will be moving to Ontario once the application gets processed. So, I want to knoe about the cost of living in Ontartio/ Toronto for a three member family.

this should help you https :// sites.google.com/ site /newcanadianimmigrants/typical-monthly-expenses-in-canada
good luck ;)

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
sharmag said:
try finding a place for first week with a friend. Then search for your room. It might not be a good idea to lease/confirm a place without seeing. I ran into problems doing something like this.. but not in toronto though. Just an advice. Rest is up to you.

Regards,
Sharma
Thanks for your advice :)

kanjii

Jul 30, 2014
Hi,
I am seeking a apartment or condo on rent with a budget of approximate $500 per month
We are family of three(including one kid) and looking mainly near gujarati community. please advise the location and provide guidance to search apartment on rent in Toronto.
Thank You
Kanjii

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
kanjii said:
Hi,
I am seeking a apartment or condo on rent with a budget of approximate $500 per month
We are family of three(including one kid) and looking mainly near gujarati community. please advise the location and provide guidance to search apartment on rent in Toronto.
Thank You
Kanjii
You'll need to increase your budget. $500 will get you a room - it won't get you an apartment or condo.

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
kanjii said:
Hi,
Thank You
Kanjii
$500 l b for 1 room n no1 l gv u room for a family n that too for 500 bucks. i would say go for basement of 1 bedroom which l come around $800. it depends from area to area as well. if u go to Brampton n Mississauga u will find even for $750 as well