+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apartment/Condo in GTA for rent

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Finally after trying for 2 months was able to get a newly completed condo in downtown for rent. Thanks everyone for your help and guidance
congratulations! can you talk a little bit more on your apartment? i have been trying to look for a decent housing in core downtown with no luck so far. the floor plans in some of the building are plain weird while the reviews (of management and general upkeep) of other buildings around waterfront are pretty poor. any tips would be helpful.. thanks!

kaustubhsaha

Aug 9, 2018
congratulations! can you talk a little bit more on your apartment? i have been trying to look for a decent housing in core downtown with no luck so far. the floor plans in some of the building are plain weird while the reviews (of management and general upkeep) of other buildings around waterfront are pretty poor. any tips would be helpful.. thanks!
I got a bachelor studio ( larger than typical bachelor studio but smaller than a one bedroom apartment) near distillery district for 1850. Its a newly completed building ( construction finished in July 2018)

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi , I am looking for single room and utilities(kitchen, wash, others) either separate or sharable in GTA region. I will rent out immediately for 3 months or pay monthly.

Reactions: Thuy Tracy