+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOS or EE

Manjot1897

Apr 24, 2019
I applied for Ainp under AOS stream on 20 feb and got file number the very next day in NOC 1241. I saw some threads in which the people got NOI under same NOC. My one year experience will be complete on July 20. I also want to get assessed under AINP EE. What should I do?? Because if I got AINP under AOS, I will not be eligible for AINP EE.

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
I applied for Ainp under AOS stream on 20 feb and got file number the very next day in NOC 1241. I saw some threads in which the people got NOI under same NOC. My one year experience will be complete on July 20. I also want to get assessed under AINP EE. What should I do?? Because if I got AINP under AOS, I will not be eligible for AINP EE.
Hi, I'm on the same boat but I already have 2 years experience, I think in order to apply for the Alberta Express Entry Stream, you have to have an Expression of Interest which is in my opinion will be applying for AOS, so when you apply for AOS (Alberta Opportunity Stream) if they find out that you are likely established in Canada, they will send you NOI for it if you are already in EE pool, but if not then they will contact you to make one. then you have to accept the NOI in EE pool, If you apply for AOS and you do not qualify for Express entry pool, they will proceed with AOS application and have to wait for the nomination in your email. Correct me if im wrong, what do you understand about this? need some advise too.

from_pradeep

May 16, 2019
Hi, I'm on the same boat but I already have 2 years experience, I think in order to apply for the Alberta Express Entry Stream, you have to have an Expression of Interest which is in my opinion will be applying for AOS, so when you apply for AOS (Alberta Opportunity Stream) if they find out that you are likely established in Canada, they will send you NOI for it if you are already in EE pool, but if not then they will contact you to make one. then you have to accept the NOI in EE pool, If you apply for AOS and you do not qualify for Express entry pool, they will proceed with AOS application and have to wait for the nomination in your email. Correct me if im wrong, what do you understand about this? need some advise too.
I also have similar question - I am in process of getting ICT to Calgary, wondering should I go for EE or AOS. Did you got any clarification for this question?

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
I also have similar question - I am in process of getting ICT to Calgary, wondering should I go for EE or AOS. Did you got any clarification for this question?
Hi, yes based on my experience, i just recently submitted my Alberta EE application. They sent me NOI in my EE profile, but i had to widthraw my AOS application at the same time.if you are eligble for EE then go for it,

Reactions: lee.lee

from_pradeep

May 16, 2019
Hi, yes based on my experience, i just recently submitted my Alberta EE application. They sent me NOI in my EE profile, but i had to widthraw my AOS application at the same time.if you are eligble for EE then go for it,
Thank you for your response. Looks like whole ICT process will take another 4-6 weeks. Mean while I am preparing for my express entry profile and looks like my points will fall between 310-320 (IELTS R- 8, W- 7.5, L- 6, S - 7.5), I actually goofed up the listing score which have major impact :(.

For my own clarification - I can create my Express entry profile + AOS in parallel but once I get NOI (from EE profile) then I have to withdraw my AOS application.

hquiseo

Mar 28, 2019
Thank you for your response. Looks like whole ICT process will take another 4-6 weeks. Mean while I am preparing for my express entry profile and looks like my points will fall between 310-320 (IELTS R- 8, W- 7.5, L- 6, S - 7.5), I actually goofed up the listing score which have major impact :(.

For my own clarification - I can create my Express entry profile + AOS in parallel but once I get NOI (from EE profile) then I have to withdraw my AOS application.

I only have 305 crs but still able to receive NOI, you should be fine if you just apply for EE. If you are not in a hurry u can apply for aos but would really take long for ircc to process for pr. I think for i just wasted my time for aos as i judt had to wodthraw it when i submitted my express entry ainp

from_pradeep

May 16, 2019
I only have 305 crs but still able to receive NOI, you should be fine if you just apply for EE. If you are not in a hurry u can apply for aos but would really take long for ircc to process for pr. I think for i just wasted my time for aos as i judt had to wodthraw it when i submitted my express entry ainp
Thank you again.. This helps me lot. Will keep the thread posted on how things unfold for me