+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR2

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
I am not Mr ;) you are welcome) NDVO isn`t work fast. i waited long time too AR and second IP (Moved to VO Warsaw 12.12 | ECAS AR (Warsaw) 10.01 | AOR2 07.02 (ECAS IP 08.02)
If your status change - it`s good sign!
I am sorry Mrs.
Hello my friends, I hope all going well except missing our loved one! Can any one tell me which option I should ask for. As I have ordered GCMS NOTE LAST WEEK and they are asking me

require that you confirm which specific information you would like to receive:
- The electronic file, which include the file status and updates, the notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) as well as reasons for any refusal; or

- The application forms, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC, which includes the information submitted during the application process.

Please anybody can explain me what could be the difference ?
File has been moved to NDVO in February, 2020

Reactions: Belarusian

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
When I click full status it says the follow.

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - March 6, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.
Estimated remaining processing time: 10 Month(s)

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • March 6, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • March 2, 2020 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
how can i check my stays like that for an application?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
DEar this one i know I want to know full details like how much completion estimated time is left and what steps are done and what are left like this?
Have you created the GCKey account, if yes then link your application and get the full update. And if not, then open the following link which helps you to create and link your application

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-link-an-application-to-cic-account-step-by-step-instruction.619724/

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Via webform, I recently enquired about the receipt of my file at LVO as 115 days have been passed since the file moved but i didn't get the AoR2. The reply of LVO is as under:-

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canadian missions in the United Kingdom are providing essential services only.
Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time.
While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience.
Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
Sincerely,
LLB

I mean how is it possible that the file is still in transit. It's almost 4 months passed since the file moved to LVO. Now 14 weeks remaining as GCKey stated. What should I do Now. I am confused and worried.

nostalgicbabie

Nov 26, 2019
Not sure bro I have exactly same status but my time line is different. Applied 11th feb 2020 moved to London VO 13th March since then no update.
Mine was moved March 13th 2020 also, my spouse is from Afghanistan and I have not received AOR2, this makes me worry; does this mean they're not working on my case?

tdmani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
What does the status in process means? Mean to say exactly at which stage the case exists any idea?

vnboy

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Via webform, I recently enquired about the receipt of my file at LVO as 115 days have been passed since the file moved but i didn't get the AoR2. The reply of LVO is as under:-

Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for your email.
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, please note that Canadian missions in the United Kingdom are providing essential services only.
Your application is currently in transit and given the above restrictions, we are unable to confirm receipt of your application in London at the present time.
While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times and we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience.
Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’s Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak site for the most up to date information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.
Sincerely,
LLB

I mean how is it possible that the file is still in transit. It's almost 4 months passed since the file moved to LVO. Now 14 weeks remaining as GCKey stated. What should I do Now. I am confused and worried.
The file already there but it’s mean on hold. All people on hold. They just open so it’s might take 2-3month to see update.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
So Guys, after wait for more than 6 months, I just got an update on ECAS. LVO has added the golden line " We have started processing your application on July 20, 2020". Thanks to Almighty Allah that step of AoR2 completed. I wish and pray, everything will be fast and smooth ahead.

sadat11

Star Member
Apr 9, 2020
So Guys, after wait for more than 6 months, I just got an update on ECAS. LVO has added the golden line " We have started processing your application on July 20, 2020". Thanks to Almighty Allah that step of AoR2 completed. I wish and pray, everything will be fast and smooth ahead.
your time line plz?