+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aor1 from Sydney NS

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Hi everyone,
Does anyone help me I’m too confused.
Our representative sent our spousal sponsorship application via Canada post to Sydney NS which was delivered on 17th Feb. no update yet I just got to know. By the tracking number showing it was delivered.
how much time will they take to send us email or AOR1?

Kind regards,

andrew3081

Apr 6, 2018
It’s not even 1 week since the app was sent, you need to wait.. looks like the it takes roughly 2 weeks to get AOR1 on average now, but again every case is different.

Reactions: Elaha

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
This time last year it took our application AOR 7 weeks and I don't think things have changed that much since then. Just relax and wait, you will have to do a lot of waiting in this process. :)

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
This time last year it took our application AOR 7 weeks and I don't think things have changed that much since then. Just relax and wait, you will have to do a lot of waiting in this process. :)
Yeah I know it needs a lot of patience I’m waiting since 8 months qs our representative wasn’t sending out application many times corrected her stupid mistakes many times she lied she wasted so much time when it came to my nerves I told her she should stop it we hired her for professional help not someone who ask for review every other week when she is suppose to send our application.
finally she sent in February we have given the representative all our documents in July 2019.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Yeah I know it needs a lot of patience I’m waiting since 8 months qs our representative wasn’t sending out application many times corrected her stupid mistakes many times she lied she wasted so much time when it came to my nerves I told her she should stop it we hired her for professional help not someone who ask for review every other week when she is suppose to send our application.
finally she sent in February we have given the representative all our documents in July 2019.
You would have been better off doing it yourself... Anyway join the February 2020 thread. There's a tracker in there somewhere. Easier to follow along with everyone else even though each case is different blah blah blah... But doesn't hurt to have an estimate

Elaha

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah i told the same to my husband that it would have been better if you have done it your self.anyways thanks guys and all the best to all