+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR with temporary application number for permanent residence

abcdtt

Apr 13, 2021
Hello Everyone
I hope you are doing well

I received the temporary file number from an email from the processing center.

Does that mean that they are checking my papers now that they are complete?

Or It does not mean anything ?

Also is the letter that has the temporary application number is AOR or that is something else ?

Thanks

Reactions: luckyrefugee

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hello Everyone

Also is the letter that has the temporary application number is AOR or that is something else ?

Thanks
how long did it take to receive this email after you mailed your documents.

Unicornicaaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone

Thanks
Hi there.
It's just an announcement to inform you they received your application. So you could'nt link your application to gckey account by that temporary application number. Once they start processing on your application , you will get another email with main application number.

abcdtt

Apr 13, 2021
Hi there.
It's just an announcement to inform you they received your application. So you could'nt link your application to gckey account by that temporary application number. Once they start processing on your application , you will get another email with main application number.
ok great
Thanks

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
I also got my temporary no , and in inquiry ircc agent said , when they will start processing the file so they will send the permanent no and that no is gonna be same as temporary no just 1st letter we have to remove from our temporary application no

Reactions: Babaac and Nelan

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I sent my application on end of April 2021 and today I got acknowledgment with Temporary application number.

khybermunsef

May 21, 2021
how long did it take to receive this email after you mailed your documents.
I have submitted my application on November 2020 but still haven't heard back. I didn't even received AOR or any email. I emailed CIC but they says we haven't found your application or we haven't started working on it. they says check with your courier. They courier says your documents are submitted to the case processing centre in Ontario. Its too long I don't know what to do?