+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR to PR tentative timelines - Nov 2022

Narayanan

Nov 25, 2019
Hi All,

I have submitted my application for PR and received AOR further what are the step involved and timelines. My medicals, biometrics and PCC and other major credentials were verified already as part of TRV process already for my work permit.
  1. What can be the realistic time line to get CoPR?.
  2. Should we to exit the country after the CoPR for getting PR visa stamping?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Narayan

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I have submitted my application for PR and received AOR further what are the step involved and timelines. My medicals, biometrics and PCC and other major credentials were verified already as part of TRV process already for my work permit.
  1. What can be the realistic time line to get CoPR?.
  2. Should we to exit the country after the CoPR for getting PR visa stamping?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Narayan
1) No one can really say what a realistic timeline is at present, although EE applications submitted after July 2022 seem to be getting through the initial stages relatively quickly. I would suggest following along at myimmitracker to get an idea. It's still a small sample size, but it's about the best anyone can get.

2) If you are an inland applicant, then you will get an eCOPR, which will already be signed by an officer. For more details about the process, see this page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved

You may need to enter some info under the heading "How COVID-19 affects your immigration application" to see the details.

edits: spelling

Narayanan

Nov 25, 2019
1) No one can really say what a realistic timeline is at present, although EE applications submitted after July 2022 seem to be getting through the initial stages relatively quickly. I would suggest following along at myimmitracker to get an idea. It's still a small sample size, but it's about the best anyone can get.

2) If you are an inland applicant, then you will get an eCOPR, which will already be signed by an officer. For more details about the process, see this page: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved

You may need to enter some info under the heading "How COVID-19 affects your immigration application" to see the details.

edits: spelling
Thank you for the response & its very helpful

Will check on myimmitracker eCOPR only virtual confirmation will be required

Reactions: klubsoda