+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR TO PPR - 3 MONTHS 20 DAYS - applicant from Pakistan

fjaveed1

Star Member
Sep 26, 2018
Finally i received my COPR today. From AOR to PPR it took a total of 3 months and 20 days. My AOR was 8th October 2019 and PPR email received on 28th Jan 2020 . I did the process myself and took help from this forum and some other online forums. No Ghost updates or ADRs. Applicant from Pakistan with spouse and infant

Some key takeaways that i want to share with everyone regarding this whole process.

1- Keep the documentation as simple and precise as possible. NO NEED to add LOE's if they are not required. In my application there wasn't a single LOE that i added to support my application. Keep the documents simple .

2- Employment experience letter is they key. Make sure that the letter is on exact same format with all details as mentioned on CIC website. You dont need to provide salary slips , tax returns etc. Just stick to the things that they have asked for .

3- Make sure you select your NOC after you are clear about your job duties, Dont try to match NOC with your designation. Write on a piece of paper the exact work that you are doing in a company and then select your NOC based on that. BE TRUE TO YOURSELF.

4- Have patience.

I am willing to help others , if anyone has a query do drop me an email at farhan.javeed3@gmail.com

thanks

Last edited: