+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AoR timelines after PR application submission to IRCC ?

Bargegul

Nov 24, 2022
Hello accept my Application i am request for immigration...i am threads of Taliban i am girl..my life is in dangerous...please help me...

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
How many days after submitting the PR application to IRCC, does one get the acknowledgment receipt ?
AoR usually takes around 6 to 9 months.
You would know is AoR because you will receive an "EP" number that you can use to link your account on IRCC portal.
Sometimes you get a XEP number a few weeks/months after application, it is almost the same as the EP number, but it does not have any particular use for the moment.

Bargegul

Nov 24, 2022
Hello...sir i am bargegul Ahmadi i am hazara girl live in Kabul afg taliban took my father manytime because of me it can't live in kabul any more
I was a teacher in government before taliban
...now i am in threads of taliban everyday Taliban try to find me ..i am hide my self...in relative home..please help me.
Thank you

akaur13

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
AoR usually takes around 6 to 9 months.
You would know is AoR because you will receive an "EP" number that you can use to link your account on IRCC portal.
Sometimes you get a XEP number a few weeks/months after application, it is almost the same as the EP number, but it does not have any particular use for the moment.
Thanks for your response. Can you please specify if you applied for the PR from inside or outside Canada ?

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,
How many days after submitting the PR application to IRCC, does one get the acknowledgment receipt ?
It took 3 weeks for me to get the AOR. Please find my timeline in my signature.
I am unsure if IRCC changed their policy for prioritizing or speeding up the processing. Or I am just lucky.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
No approval email still. #SeanFraserKMKB