+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AOR SEPTEMBER 2019 Tracking and discussions - join here***** ||||

Akki_akash

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
I have raised Web Form 3 days back and got response below how other people get the proper details

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on September 10, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
My Aor- September 5
Med passed - September 26
Background- we are processing your application. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

When I called them 4 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago they had told me my background check is in progress, eligibility in progress.

But when I raised a web form 2 days ago,
they said that my eligibility, criminality and security are not yet initiated.

What does it mean? It is not even started?
What should I believe?
Who says the truth?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
My Aor- September 5
Med passed - September 26
Background- we are processing your application. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

When I called them 4 weeks ago and 2 weeks ago they had told me my background check is in progress, eligibility in progress.

But when I raised a web form 2 days ago,
they said that my eligibility, criminality and security are not yet initiated.

What does it mean? It is not even started?
What should I believe?
Who says the truth?
This, to be honest shouldn't matter to you. They state processing timeline, 6 months, whatever they would do internally is beyond your control. Just curiosity that fuels your questions. I would rather trust written response. :) Good luck

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your inputs so helpful.
Please just out of curiosity and anxiety...I want to know if it is a sign of good news to get ADR for form IMM5604 - Declaration from non accompanying parent for minors migrating to Canada plus photo ID of non accompanying parent to be submitted within 7 days.

I submitted the forms completed by my spouse (non accompanying) for my 3 minors but forgot to attach his ID. The next day I received another ADR requesting for the form to be resubmitted with the photo ID which I have done.

Please is this a good sign as that's all I was required to submit additionally.

P.S.
AOR: Sept 18th
Medical passed: Sept 30th
Finger prints completed: Oct 7th
1st ADR: Dec 18th
2nd ADR: Dec 20th
BGC: We are processing your BGC and will inform you..........
ADR: The additional document submitted has been uploaded.
Etc....
Progress Bar: 53% completed....

Thanks guy and hope to hear your take on this....

Amacassok

Aug 14, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR is Sept 7th and last week I got an ADR request (see image below). What struck my attention was the wording highlighted and the fact that they've asked me to inform any changes in my application. Am I too naive to think that PPR might be around the corner? I'm a FSW-inland applicant, so I wasn't expecting to get good news anytime soon due to the data available on myimmitracker.

https://ibb.co/KGXFGby
Hello @mfsbf_87

Please have you got any other update since you submitted this ADR?

Have you got your PPR now? And if yes, what was the timeline from the submission of your ADR to getting PPR?

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Best regards

Nimmy1993

Jun 17, 2019
This, to be honest shouldn't matter to you. They state processing timeline, 6 months, whatever they would do internally is beyond your control. Just curiosity that fuels your questions. I would rather trust written response. :) Good luck
Thank you for your response. The thing is 2 people had told me that my eligibility is in progress. But in the web form it says those are not initiated. I don't know which one is true. But if the written response is true, it is quite disappointing.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your inputs so helpful.
Please just out of curiosity and anxiety...I want to know if it is a sign of good news to get ADR for form IMM5604 - Declaration from non accompanying parent for minors migrating to Canada plus photo ID of non accompanying parent to be submitted within 7 days.

I submitted the forms completed by my spouse (non accompanying) for my 3 minors but forgot to attach his ID. The next day I received another ADR requesting for the form to be resubmitted with the photo ID which I have done.

Please is this a good sign as that's all I was required to submit additionally.

P.S.
AOR: Sept 18th
Medical passed: Sept 30th
Finger prints completed: Oct 7th
1st ADR: Dec 18th
2nd ADR: Dec 20th
BGC: We are processing your BGC and will inform you..........
ADR: The additional document submitted has been uploaded.
Etc....
Progress Bar: 53% completed....

Thanks guy and hope to hear your take on this....
I think its not really an indicator.. but you are SEP aor, you should be hearing in the next two-three-four months as per my estimate.

anshusood1987

Dec 26, 2019
AOR - 15 Sep 2019
Medical Test clear - 26 Sep 2019
Date of Biometrics - 6 Oct 2019
Status bar - 56% complete

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

28 Nov 2019
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

20 Dec 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

No idea what is going on with my application. Anybody has any similar experience ????

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hit the 13 weeks left mark. As @nns14 said, the message at the top left of the page changed to say something along the lines of 'Please read your messages carefully and so that your application may move along without any fuss.' (again, paraphrased, not verbatim :p)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hit the 13 weeks left mark. As @nns14 said, the message at the top left of the page changed to say something along the lines of 'Please read your messages carefully and so that your application may move along without any fuss.' (again, paraphrased, not verbatim :p)
Yeah, mine also turned to 13 weeks the week ending tomorrow .So, I got the generic message.

Hopefully, January the great news awaits.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Current processing (as of the last 24 hours reported PPRs/MEPS) on tracker:

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
AOR - 15 Sep 2019
Medical Test clear - 26 Sep 2019
Date of Biometrics - 6 Oct 2019
Status bar - 56% complete

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

28 Nov 2019
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.

20 Dec 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

No idea what is going on with my application. Anybody has any similar experience ????
Seniors please correct me if i am wrong

Queue for review by officer could indicate it is pending final review

Congratulations for making it this far so quickly! Are you FSW or PNP? Inland or outland?