Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
I am a CEC applicant. I got my AOR on Sep 6th, MEP on Sep 30th. I got a ghost update last Friday. I called CIC today morning, and I was informed that I passed my Background Check on Nov 22nd. Currently they are reviewing my eligibility and my application is in Queue (?) at CPC Edmonton, it was in CIO Sydney before when I passed my Medicals. Any idea what happens after this?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Processing time trends and patterns weekly report:
If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current processing:
*This particular report looks at the last 24 hours, hence it can fluctuate each day. Its a snapshot of processing for TODAY.

Current PPR stats:
*October and November is slow-down period.

PPR Trend
*We had 40 PPRs on the 4th of November, it was truly raining.

Statuses by month:
As you can see, Jan, Feb, March and April are pretty much cleared. Leading to 7-8 average processing time.

Average processing time:
*After increase in September and October 2019, the processing time seem to start come down to averages for 2019 of about 200 days.

PPRs by Visa office
*Ottawa is steadily issuing 65-75% of all PPRs, the rest of the offices seem to be overfill or some sort of additional layer where extra checks are required.

Average time from IP2 to PPR:
*Its pretty stable nowadays. FSW-I taking the longest for whatever reasons, most likely has to do with some checks / agencies that delay internal (inland) checks.

Background check statuses by month:
*IP 1 is a leader.

Averages by some Selected NOCs:
*As you can see, taken 5 most popular IT nocs and the result is... well predicted.

ADRs
*The trend is very stable, some fluctuations due to the number of ITAs/Applicants, but the rest is stable.

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Average by VO:
*If you are in Manila, you are gonna wait long. Otherwise, within average timeframes.

Average by province:
*MB and NBPNP applicants are taking the longest on average to get PPR

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your week!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application!

mfsbf_87

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR is Sept 7th and last week I got an ADR request (see image below). What struck my attention was the wording highlighted and the fact that they've asked me to inform any changes in my application. Am I too naive to think that PPR might be around the corner? I'm a FSW-inland applicant, so I wasn't expecting to get good news anytime soon due to the data available on myimmitracker.

https://ibb.co/KGXFGby

Reactions: MelanieL

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi all,

My AOR is Sept 7th and last week I got an ADR request (see image below). What struck my attention was the wording highlighted and the fact that they've asked me to inform any changes in my application. Am I too naive to think that PPR might be around the corner? I'm a FSW-inland applicant, so I wasn't expecting to get good news anytime soon due to the data available on myimmitracker.

https://ibb.co/KGXFGby
I don't know for sure but that does sound promising!! My ADR all said "for us to continue processing your application"... yours sounds like they have almost made their decision!

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hi @andy108 ,

I've been watching the e-APR tracker repots here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

For a lot of candidates in the April, May, June, July, and August the PPR and CoPR has not been reported. Is this because their application is stuck or just that people don't bother updating their profile once they get PR?

What is your experience from seeing the application timelines? Can I still count on 6 month processing time? I'm a September CEC inland applicant with VO Edmonton.

Thanks for your insight in advance.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi @andy108 ,

I've been watching the e-APR tracker repots here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

For a lot of candidates in the April, May, June, July, and August the PPR and CoPR has not been reported. Is this because their application is stuck or just that people don't bother updating their profile once they get PR?

What is your experience from seeing the application timelines? Can I still count on 6 month processing time? I'm a September CEC inland applicant with VO Edmonton.

I would not hope for 6 months processing, its a vague estimate. Average is a bit longer now, at around 8 months.

The trackers works in such a way, that after 90 days case is inactive (unupdated) then a series of reminders is sent. If user won't update the case within next 30 days, then his case is becoming inactive and no-longer visible in reports or tracker, unless you select SHOW INACTIVE CASES in filter. :)

Reactions: GwenFayeth

STIX09

Nov 11, 2019
Hi.
Just on the ghost updates.

My AOR is 3 Sept.
Med passed 16th Sept.
Biometrics 23 Sept.

My question is do they always send an email for the first ghost update as mentioned at the beginning of the monthly forums?

If so is there a timeline on this?

I dont remember seeing an email regarding the update, by background check indicates being processed but this could also be false IP2 if i am not mistaken.

I am an outland applicant

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi.
Just on the ghost updates.

My AOR is 3 Sept.
Med passed 16th Sept.
Biometrics 23 Sept.

My question is do they always send an email for the first ghost update as mentioned at the beginning of the monthly forums?

If so is there a timeline on this?

I dont remember seeing an email regarding the update, by background check indicates being processed but this could also be false IP2 if i am not mistaken.

I am an outland applicant
No, not really.

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
Hi @andy108 ,

For a lot of Aug folks, it is true a lot of us in the chatgroup are still waiting for PPR. I am also VO edmonton last i called and was told.

Info on ImmiTracker --> maybe people obtain their ppr and did not update status afterwards, people who go it early may be due to reasons like this is their 2nd time applying or simply luck... we dont know.

We can only wait and hope for the best ... good luck :)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
For a lot of Aug folks, it is true a lot of us in the chatgroup are still waiting for PPR. I am also VO edmonton last i called and was told.

Info on ImmiTracker --> maybe people obtain their ppr and did not update status afterwards, people who go it early may be due to reasons like this is their 2nd time applying or simply luck... we dont know.

We can only wait and hope for the best ... good luck :)
hey, The trackers works in such a way, that after 90 days case is inactive (unupdated) then a series of reminders is sent. If user won't update the case within next 30 days, then his case is becoming inactive and no-longer visible in reports or tracker, unless you select SHOW INACTIVE CASES in filter. :)