AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Hi,

FSW Outland applicant.
CRS - 469
AOR - September 8, 2019
BEG - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we require more information.
MEP - September 24, 2019
BIL - September 24, 2019
Update to the application - received an e-mail but nothing seemed to change in the account - September 25, 2019
Your action is required - September 26, 2019 (this was the update i've been seeing)
BIL completed - September 30, 2019
Application went back to normal i.e., submitted - September 30, 2019
Ghost Update - Oct 4, 2019
BEG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
What stage am i in now? Is it IP1 or NA? or an IP2?

Reactions: TKaur..

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi,

FSW Outland applicant.
CRS - 469
AOR - September 8, 2019
BEG - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we require more information.
MEP - September 24, 2019
BIL - September 24, 2019
Update to the application - received an e-mail but nothing seemed to change in the account - September 25, 2019
Your action is required - September 26, 2019 (this was the update i've been seeing)
BEG - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Hey mate refer to below:

Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

Source: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

iloveramen

Sep 12, 2019
Hi,

FSW Outland applicant.
CRS - 469
AOR - September 8, 2019
MEP - September 24, 2019
BIL - September 24, 2019

This is IP1. The ghost update was for your file being transferred from Canada to your local VISA office.

Reactions: enig

Dani.mr

Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys.
I am also from AOR september. CEC
I got my AOR on Sep 17th.
MP on Oct 9th. And no updates ever since.

Andy108 could you please add me to the group?
Thanks in advance!

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
CEC Inland
CRS:
ITA: Sep 4, 2019
AOR: Sep 9, 2019
MEP: Oct 2, 2019
No update since.

Please add me to the group. Thanks!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi guys.
I am also from AOR september. CEC
I got my AOR on Sep 17th.
MP on Oct 9th. And no updates ever since.

Andy108 could you please add me to the group?
Thanks in advance!
Will add you shortly

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Quick weekly round-up:

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

Current PPR stats:

Current processing:

Statuses by month:
*Jan/Feb pretty much cleared. March - april are getting cleared too, but slower. There was a slow down in April-May which we can see observe now.

Background check statuses by month:
*IP 1 is a leader.

PPR Trend
We can see, quite clearly, that number of PPRs issued daily decreased since Summer. Why? I don't know.

Average processing time:
*the peak was in Sep-Oct with 219 on average, now going back to Aug-July-June time of about 180 days on average.

Average by province:
*Alberta and NS - you guys lucky. NB - its sucks, 1.5 years average processing time. MB - follows suite.

Average by VO:
*If you are in Manila, your gonna wait long. Otherwise, within average timeframes.

Average by nationality:[/COLOR]
*this is steady,Iran and Zimbabwe being leader of the last few weeks with highest waiting time.

Average by family size:
Highlighting: average waiting time doesn't really depend on how many dependents you have.

Now more general stats:

Applicants by stream this year:

ADRs
As we can see the number of ADRs is somewhat downward, as applicants get more familiar with the EE processes, most of the documents are uploaded at the getgo. Additionally, summer seem to be a time when CO don't want to request too much.

Number of applicants by year
*strangely enough the number of applicants is somewhat stabilized, despite expected growth. Good news with about 60000 Express Entry invites annually, tracker will see about 10% reported cases, which makes stats pretty reliable.

Thanks very much everyone! and enjoy your weekend!

Ping me with questions and good luck with you application