+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR Received with LOE for PCC. What's next ?

Anshuman7

May 4, 2019
Hello Members,

This is my 1st post in the forum.

My wife is the primary applicant and I am the secondary applicant (From India). We got ITA in March, after submitting the documents and paying the fees, we got an AOR just now. I wanted to know, what are the next steps and how much time it might take to get the PR ?

I am also a little worried regarding the PCC of my wife from Germany.
Her Indian PCC is fine and submitted. From Germany we didn't receive the PCC yet. We had a mail communication with German PCC Team saying that it was sent. I have attached an LOE and the translation of the mail. Would that be okay ?

zlmlaker

Jun 17, 2019
hi. I am in a similar situation noe. I sent my application for german pcc about 1 month ago and still not received it. I tryied contact them with emails but got no reply. I am planning to attach a LOE as well. How is your status now? And could you kindly tell me the email address you are contacting them with? Thanks a lot!

zlmlaker

Jun 17, 2019
Hello Members,

This is my 1st post in the forum.

My wife is the primary applicant and I am the secondary applicant (From India). We got ITA in March, after submitting the documents and paying the fees, we got an AOR just now. I wanted to know, what are the next steps and how much time it might take to get the PR ?

I am also a little worried regarding the PCC of my wife from Germany.
Her Indian PCC is fine and submitted. From Germany we didn't receive the PCC yet. We had a mail communication with German PCC Team saying that it was sent. I have attached an LOE and the translation of the mail. Would that be okay ?
hi. I am in a similar situation now. I sent my application for german pcc about 1 month ago and still not received it. I tried to contact them with emails but got no reply. I am planning to attach a LOE as well. How is your AOR status now? And could you kindly tell me the email address you contacted them with? Thanks a lot!

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
You should wait for your German PCC. In case you do not get your German PCC by the last date of your ITA, attach a letter in German PCC field saying that you had applied for the same (along with proof and correspondance with the German authorities) but have not received so far.

Once you have got your German PCC, raise a CSE and submit it.