+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR October 2021 PNP Outland EE Join here

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
The above-detailed explanation is great but it did not work in my case- at the 13 the step (as mentioned above) the automated voice recording will apologize stating that the call cannot be transferred due to the huge volume of calls and that the caller can try calling some other times or visit the website to check the application status and the call gets disconnected. I tried over 20 times and each time, i ended up having mu call disconnected.
exactly.. that's why you need to try several times until they put you in the queue. every time I call them, I also get this recording a lot of time.
Another method is to connect the citizenship line instead of Immigration and then ask them to transfer you to the immigration line. I hope it will work

Riya_Jacob

May 14, 2022
Hi Guys,

I am from India and I have applied through OINP...
ITA- 15th Sep 2021
AOR- 26th Oct 2021
Medicals passed - 7th Jan 2021
Biometrics completed - 11th Jan 2021
Awaiting PPR -

Any idea when I can expect my PPR?

Also, I submitted my biometrics at VFS Mumbai in India. However, I work in Doha, Qatar now so will it be possible for me to submit my passport at VFS Doha? As per what I know, the passport has to be submitted in the same country where the biometrics have been done...
Hi,
Did you receive you PPR?
If not, the answer to your query is, update your present address either calling the IRCC Call Center (follow this thread to call the IRCC- https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-october-2021-pnp-outland-ee-join-here.756553/post-10087699)
or use web form to update your address and contact number. Once this is done then you will be asked to submit your passport to Doha VFS when you receive your PPR.
I have the same situation, OINP applied from India, moved to Dubai, and awaiting for PPR request. Gave Biometrics is Dubai VFS- 18th Nov 2021

Riya_Jacob

May 14, 2022
exactly.. that's why you need to try several times until they put you in the queue. every time I call them, I also get this recording a lot of time.
Another method is to connect the citizenship line instead of Immigration and then ask them to transfer you to the immigration line. I hope it will work
That is exactly what I did to get through, thank you Talha.

Riya_Jacob

May 14, 2022
I feel you. There is so little or nothing that we are able to do.
I wish you get the golden email ASAP.

When was the last time you called IRRC?

Talha72

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
I feel you. There is so little or nothing that we are able to do.
I wish you get the golden email ASAP.

When was the last time you called IRRC?
I called them last Thursday. Edmonton office staff is sleeping and there is nothing we call do to speed it up. unfortunately :(

techviz

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
I called them last Thursday. Edmonton office staff is sleeping and there is nothing we call do to speed it up. unfortunately :(
Wow ...how are you even able to get through to an ircc agent ... have been trying for days and the IVR keeps hanging up on me.

Riya_Jacob

May 14, 2022
Wow ...how are you even able to get through to an ircc agent ... have been trying for days and the IVR keeps hanging up on me.
Hi,
Follow the below thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-october-2021-pnp-outland-ee-join-here.756553/post-10087682

And instead of choosing option one as stated in the above thread- which is for Permanent Residence and study permit, choose option 3 for Citizenship and then choose the option to speak to one of the agents- Once u speak to the agent, they will state that you chose the wrong option and they will ask you to hold the call while they transfer your call to an agent to assist you with your PR queries, then wait in the queue for at least 40 mins. You will be able to get all the information you want to know. Prepare all the questions ahead of time to ask and that you do not miss any.
If your application is in the BGC status, ask the following questions:
When did the Eligibility check start and complete?
When did the Criminality check start and complete?
When did the Security check start and complete?

your application goes through these 3 stages during the BCG and you may want to know which of these stages are completed and if it is in progress, then you may want to know when it was started.

Reactions: techviz

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi,
Follow the below thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-october-2021-pnp-outland-ee-join-here.756553/post-10087682

And instead of choosing option one as stated in the above thread- which is for Permanent Residence and study permit, choose option 3 for Citizenship and then choose the option to speak to one of the agents- Once u speak to the agent, they will state that you chose the wrong option and they will ask you to hold the call while they transfer your call to an agent to assist you with your PR queries, then wait in the queue for at least 40 mins. You will be able to get all the information you want to know. Prepare all the questions ahead of time to ask and that you do not miss any.
If your application is in the BGC status, ask the following questions:
When did the Eligibility check start and complete?
When did the Criminality check start and complete?
When did the Security check start and complete?

your application goes through these 3 stages during the BCG and you may want to know which of these stages are completed and if it is in progress, then you may want to know when it was started.
Thank you, Riya. Having these questions to ask at hand will be very helpful.