Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
my center took almost 3 weeks to finish, but you don't have to wait for them to finish as long as you submitted the e-medicals it is good.
Yeah I've already done that - There was no place to upload because the request for re-med came in after I applied there was no upload slot on GCKEY. I ended up submitting via Webform (well I reported Technical Issue - that seems to work quicker as I got a response a few hours later saying they had uploaded the documents to my application).

My old medicals did get updated last week to a new expiry so I'm hoping they just look at that instead of the new ones lol

Reactions: Lord_Tony

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi All

Good news and bad news too,
Good news: Finally after reaching the local MP many times just now got the PPR email.

Bad news: The issuance date shows 12th April 2023, so technically sending them passports within 30 days timeframe is over.

Really don't know what to do, is it okay to submit passport for stamping with this older date?

CEC Outland(INDIA): Married | Primary VO: Edmonton | CRS: 518 | AOR: November 13 2022 | Bio Linked: December 16, 2022

Tracker Overall Status: IN PROGRESS | Medical: Completed | Eligibility: Completed | Criminality: Completed | Info Sharing: Completed | Security: Completed | COPR: Generated in Tracker Only | GCKEY: Only Medical and BIO Completed

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi All

Good news: Finally after reaching the local MP many times just now got the PPR email.

Bad news: The issuance date shows 12th April 2023, so technically sending them passports within 30 days timeframe is over.

Really don't know what to do, is it okay to submit passport for stamping with this older date?

CEC Outland(INDIA): Married | Primary VO: Edmonton | CRS: 518 | AOR: November 13 2022 | Bio Linked: December 16, 2022

Tracker Overall Status: IN PROGRESS | Medical: Completed | Eligibility: Completed | Criminality: Completed | Info Sharing: Completed | Security: Completed | COPR: Generated in Tracker Only | GCKEY: Only Medical and BIO Completed
Chalo, no worries. At least your application is completed. They should be able to resolve this in days I guess.

Hopefully someone here would know what to do in your case. If nothing, call IRCC.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
FYI, connecting a local MP is not limited to inland applicant. An outlander too can take a local MP's service provided standard processing timeline is elapsed.
For e.g. if your present VO office is London, Ontario you can shoot or call MP's office and expect assistance. Thanks!
i did yesterday, included London areas MP and got their auto responses to send the residential address.
1 of them from brampton asked me about consent form to get the update from IRCC which i m thinking to share with for getting any update.

Reactions: Deepak884800

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hi All

hi great to see that.
after how many days of followup you received ppr

raphbr

May 18, 2023
Hey guys!
How have you been?
Well, I believe my application is stuck somehow.
It’s been a while that the tracker shows everything completed (my wife’s eligibility still “in progress” but I heard that’s normal) and my COPR number and its expiry date (out/23).
The last history update was in January (background completed).
I remember there was an update in April (19th I guess) and another one May 26th, but I couldn’t notice any change.

I’m afraid my was already granted but, for some reason, I didn’t get the email.
Any suggestion about what to do?
Is it possible to call someone or send an email?
I’ve already requested the GCMS notes but still waiting.
I’m a FSW Outland and AOR November.

Thank you!

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
C
Hey guys!
How have you been?
It’s been a while that the tracker shows everything completed (my wife’s eligibility still “in progress” but I heard that’s normal) and my COPR number and its expiry date (out/23).
I remember there was an update in April (19th I guess) and another one May 26th, but I couldn’t notice any change.

Thank you!
Call ircc for checking the status.
Moreover details can be seen in gcms notes

Reactions: raphbr

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys!
How have you been?

Thank you!
Same thing happened with me, mine was approved in Feb but never got email/update in gckey
1. Did you raise webform, if not immediately raise and tell them to email your RFV/PPR over email not in portal.
2. Wait for 7-10 days, If that doesn't work, immediately send an email to your primary VO explaining your scenario and ask them to send your RFV over email.
3. Last option, reach local MP, I know being Outland it's hard but try to get the local MP based on your primary VO.

Reactions: raphbr

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
i did yesterday, included London areas MP and got their auto responses to send the residential address.
1 of them from brampton asked me about consent form to get the update from IRCC which i m thinking to share with for getting any update.

MP always ask for a consent form, just share your details, no harm on it.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Yeah I've already done that - There was no place to upload because the request for re-med came in after I applied there was no upload slot on GCKEY. I ended up submitting via Webform (well I reported Technical Issue - that seems to work quicker as I got a response a few hours later saying they had uploaded the documents to my application).

My old medicals did get updated last week to a new expiry so I'm hoping they just look at that instead of the new ones lol
After another phone call today and the doctor finally submitted the new ones to IRCC. I have no idea which one they'll assess, hopefully the submission kick starts the final steps

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
After another phone call today and the doctor finally submitted the new ones to IRCC. I have no idea which one they'll assess, hopefully the submission kick starts the final steps
GCKey Updated today with "June 03 - You passed the Medical Exam"

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..