+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
Eligibility got marked as complete today!

Done my medical already, sitting waiting for X-rays at the moment, then off to do blood tests right after. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
That is the last piece of puzzle!

Reactions: sean468

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hi guyz.
I received an adr yesterday asking for travel information form of spouse including citizenship and residence document information.
Also asking for details of trip to USA.
We have never travelled outside our home country, last year applied for USA B2 visa and got it but not used.
People have suggested me to fill IMM5562 form along with an LOE mentioning that I had a plan to visit US but dropped it as my wife was expecting a child (we mentioned intended travel date in feb 23 while applying for US visa) which was delivered in Feb23. Also i will attach all the scanned pages of passport showing that I never went outside.

Is this OK for their requirements or shall I add more proof. ?

aknmhb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
May I know How long it takes for you to get CBSA notes? I have been waiting for my notes for more than 40 days, but there is no place to track or ask for the status.

For your questions:
"additional verifications ongoing" and "verification in progress Dd pushed 30 days" are the records with your case. They own the right to push Dds as long as they want.
It took 28 days
I'm too frustrated with not knowing why they're wasting my time and life

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hi guyz.
I received an adr yesterday asking for travel information form of spouse including citizenship and residence document information.
Also asking for details of trip to USA.
We have never travelled outside our home country, last year applied for USA B2 visa and got it but not used.
People have suggested me to fill IMM5562 form along with an LOE mentioning that I had a plan to visit US but dropped it as my wife was expecting a child (we mentioned intended travel date in feb 23 while applying for US visa) which was delivered in Feb23. Also i will attach all the scanned pages of passport showing that I never went outside.

Is this OK for their requirements or shall I add more proof. ?
anyone who have faced this ?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
anyone who have faced this ?
Submit what ever forms you they asked you to, along side all the information you just provided with a LOE. Make it as detailed as possible, so that way they shouldn't need any further documentation or information from you.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I am so confused what is going on here haha

Thursday 18th - GCKey was sent a letter to do medicals again. PR Tracker was updated with new IME Number for my medicals and set to in progress.
Friday 19th - I went and did IME as per request letter in GCKey
Monday 22nd - Tracker was updated with old IME Number and new Expiry Date in May 2024.

I know the Panel Physician hasn't sent through the results yet as its a Stat Holiday today.

If IRCC were going to do that, why did I go and spend $400 on new medicals haha.

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Is anyone in the same boat as me? My online tracker shows COPR and expiry date for both me and my spouse since 25th Feb 2023.

Since then, after numerous web forms, IRCC did send me some updates on 12th April as per the tracker. But nothing in GCkey and I haven't got any PPR/RFV email. ( checked spam folders).

Finally, 2 weeks back I contacted the local MP, and they contacted IRCC. Got an update almost 12 days back from the MP office that IRCC will directly send me the documents. Since then radio silence from IRCC and MP office as they couldn't give me any timeline as to when IRCC going to send me the email.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC Outland(INDIA): Married | Primary VO: Edmonton | CRS: 518 | AOR: November 13 2022 | Bio Linked: December 16, 2022 |

Tracker Overall Status: IN PROGRESS | Medical: Completed | Eligibility: Completed | Criminality: Completed | Info Sharing: Completed | Security: Completed | COPR: Generated in Tracker Only | GCKEY: Only Medical and BIO Completed

vmehra8

May 3, 2023
Hello everyone - my details:

CRS: 496
ITA: October 12th (CEC)
Upfront Medical: Done October 31st 2022
AOR: November 22nd 2022

Still no COPR. On the application status tracker, Medical Exam and Background Verification has been marked as green. Biometrics in progress and Eligibility still says Not Started.
Update: All 4 categories are completed and under the COPR i have the document number and expiry. What are the next steps for me?

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Update: All 4 categories are completed and under the COPR i have the document number and expiry. What are the next steps for me?
I am stuck here since February 2023.
Reached out to the local MP again, and they told me they will again send a follow-up with Edmonton CPC who is handling my case.
But they have not guaranteed any timeline.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hey Guys, one question.
I've received my PR card. I now want to amend my eCOPR as it has wrong original entry date. If I apply to amend eCOPR, will that affect validity of my PR card? In other words, will I face any issues when I re-enter Canada as eCOPR is getting amended?