Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
All lowercase for me, just as it has been for months.
hmmm i'm not sure what would have caused mine to change like that. At least someone's looking at my profile I guess? That's the only thing i've seen since Feb 01

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I got an update on my Tracker account today! *Drum Rolls* - My email address changed from all lower case to all UPPER case...lol

Is anyone else like that or just mine?
Wow, the strike really ended, eh?? These guys are working hard (or hardly working)!

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Wow, the strike really ended, eh?? These guys are working hard (or hardly working)!
They should have put one of these in while they were on Strike

Application Approved?

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
After numerous webform, I got below generic message, Do you think its my portal email ?

• Click on the appropriate link under the Action column of the View the applications you submittedsection:
    • from the Application status page, you will view your messages.
In order to provide the requested information, we invite you to click on View Requested Documents to see which documents or information are required.

On the Upload additional documents page, you can find the following information:

• Document name: the document we need,
  • File name: the name of the file that was selected and uploaded,
  • Action: click on Add file to browse and upload your file or Delete to replace the uploaded file,
    • if the Statuscolumn indicates:
      • Not uploaded: this means that no file was added to the line,
      • Uploaded (not submitted): this means you selected the file but have not yet clicked on Submit Uploaded Documents at the bottom of the table,
      • Submitted: this means you have uploaded your document, clicked on Submit Uploaded Documents and have successfully uploaded the document to your application.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC Outland(INDIA): Married | Primary VO: Not sure | CRS: 518 | AOR: November 13 2022 | Bio Linked: December 16, 2022

Medical: Passed| Eligibility: Passed | Criminality: Complete | Info Sharing: Complete | Security: Complete | COPR: Generated in Tracker Only

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
After numerous webform, I got below generic message, Do you think its my portal email ?

• Click on the appropriate link under the Action column of the View the applications you submittedsection:
In order to provide the requested information, we invite you to click on View Requested Documents to see which documents or information are required.

On the Upload additional documents page, you can find the following information:

• Action: click on Add file to browse and upload your file or Delete to replace the uploaded file,
      • Uploaded (not submitted): this means you selected the file but have not yet clicked on Submit Uploaded Documents at the bottom of the table,
      • Submitted: this means you have uploaded your document, clicked on Submit Uploaded Documents and have successfully uploaded the document to your application.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC Outland(INDIA): Married | Primary VO: Not sure | CRS: 518 | AOR: November 13 2022 | Bio Linked: December 16, 2022

Medical: Passed| Eligibility: Passed | Criminality: Complete | Info Sharing: Complete | Security: Complete | COPR: Generated in Tracker Only
What does it show in your messages on GCKey?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda

Isn't portal email only for inland applicants? This isn't portal or PPR though.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
WTF!!! I'm so pissed off with how they process applications!!! What about us
You are in a comprehensive security check, right? I'm sure there will be Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, etc applications that would go for comprehensive security check too. I understand the frustration of anyone that goes into comprehensive security check, but it would always appear more gloomy if you compare non SS to SS. SS from each month's AOR would go more or less through the same wait times :)

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Okay got it, seems another generic response by their agent.
Just to be safe - use the following site operators on Google search and then look at image results
Code:
ppr letter site:canadavisa.com
rfv site:canadavisa.com
That way you'll know what a PPR letter or RFV looks like. Whitelist "cic.gc.ca" over your email too. The tracker is so new that most people here won't know how close one really is once the COPR number is generated. I hope you asked them about whether you were issued RFV/PPR or not. There were a few cases where someone called IRCC and the agent told them that they were issued portal email 15 days ago (in reality no portal email came through) - IRCC re-sent the portal email after the applicant told them that they haven't received it. Sharing this in hopes that it isn't the same case with you.

huiqin

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021

What is the timeline for webform response?

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Just to be safe - use the following site operators on Google search and then look at image results
Code:
ppr letter site:canadavisa.com
rfv site:canadavisa.com
That way you'll know what a PPR letter or RFV looks like. Whitelist "cic.gc.ca" over your email too. The tracker is so new that most people here won't know how close one really is once the COPR number is generated. I hope you asked them about whether you were issued RFV/PPR or not. There were a few cases where someone called IRCC and the agent told them that they were issued portal email 15 days ago (in reality no portal email came through) - IRCC re-sent the portal email after the applicant told them that they haven't received it. Sharing this in hopes that it isn't the same case with you.
Thanks for the details. I did ask them about RFV/PPR. But they are keep on sending these random emails and moreover they are saying they have sent me a message on 12th April via portal, but there's nothing.

Just now raised one more webform asking for PPR/RFV and also shared screenshot from my portal showcasing nothing there to them, hope this time they will be sending me something useful.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I got an update on my Tracker account today! *Drum Rolls* - My email address changed from all lower case to all UPPER case...lol

Is anyone else like that or just mine?
So I think I realized what happened. On my BOWP application form, I put my email address in all capital letters. It looks like my account got updated with that email address which spread across to the tracker.

With the BOWP I recieved a WP-EXT automated extension letter, but it was valid for 2 months (7 months shy of the current work permit expiry date) - kinda shit myself a little bit. But managed to get a hold of a IRCC Agent who was super friendly and ensured me that the Original Work Permit expiry date (next year) is still valid haha.

While I had him on the phone, I asked him about my PR application. Still playing the waiting game. Eligibility not started, Information Sharing in progress. Everything else though has been marked as complete. No notes on the account since Feb 01 however.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay