+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR june 2020, CEC .. eligibility review required??

xbazingax

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Hello
My AOR is June 3 2020, biometrics dec 2,2020. I called ircc today, the agent said that the status showed- eligibility review is required.
Can anyone help me understand what that means.
Thank you

Simratpal

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hello
My AOR is June 3 2020, biometrics dec 2,2020. I called ircc today, the agent said that the status showed- eligibility review is required.
Can anyone help me understand what that means.
Thank you
They are digging your eligibility now might be they will ask more documents such as payslips tax documents or any document they need.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Review Required often means (amongst other things) that a Case Analyst had a doubt about an aspect of your eligibility/ submitted docs. It is a note to the Senior Officer to take a closer look at that aspect. If everything you submitted is truthful and sufficient, the officer will override the review required and Pass your Eligibility eventually, after closer scrutiny.

If you order GCMS notes, you can see what caused the Review Required note, in more detail.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Review Required often means (amongst other things) that a Case Analyst had a doubt about an aspect of your eligibility/ submitted docs. It is a note to the Senior Officer to take a closer look at that aspect. If everything you submitted is truthful and sufficient, the officer will override the review required and Pass your Eligibility eventually, after closer scrutiny.

If you order GCMS notes, you can see what caused the Review Required note, in more detail.
Hey @EscoBlades - i had this same issue and i did apply for the notes and saw the reason for RR - but the reason was ODD it said something about education but down below it said education was fine. can you please review my original post and please do me a favour and let me know. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-help-review-required.716682/

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey @EscoBlades - i had this same issue and i did apply for the notes and saw the reason for RR - but the reason was ODD it said something about education but down below it said education was fine. can you please review my original post and please do me a favour and let me know. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-help-review-required.716682/
Everything there looks fine, it is just up to an officer to make a final assessment, and then a decision. Just have to wait at this point.

Reactions: dgeorge

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Everything there looks fine, it is just up to an officer to make a final assessment, and then a decision. Just have to wait at this point.
Thanks for the response. Was just concerned how they reduced the points by 15. Idk why. I was trying to understand what made them do that.. thanks for your response.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks for the response. Was just concerned how they reduced the points by 15. Idk why. I was trying to understand what made them do that.. thanks for your response.
Yeah the analyst goes through and verifies what they can, but if they have any doubt, or just want an officer to double check something in particular, then they raise the note. Hence Review Required.

Specifically - Post-secondary education in Canada - credential of one or two years = 15 additional points

As you mentioned, the institution you attended is accredited by IRCC. And you have uploaded the credential. The officer will take one look at it, confirm everything is kosher and pass your Eligibility. No need to stress.

Reactions: dgeorge