+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR - July - Travel outside country after submitting application

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi All,

I have applied for expression entry with AOR of 26th July. I had applied from US and had submitted both US and India PCC while submitting the application.

Now I have come to India for some urgent work for few days. So wanted to check if there are any things I need to do in such a situation. Do I need to inform CIC or submit any other docs or do any PCC again?

Can anyone please check and advise on this?

natarum

Jul 11, 2018
Hi All,

I have applied for expression entry with AOR of 26th July. I had applied from US and had submitted both US and India PCC while submitting the application.

Now I have come to India for some urgent work for few days. So wanted to check if there are any things I need to do in such a situation. Do I need to inform CIC or submit any other docs or do any PCC again?

Can anyone please check and advise on this?
Hi Sachin,

Could you please let me know if you had to redo your India PCC and US PCC again after you returned from India to US? I am also in your similar situation and would like to get some updates.

Also, I think your educational qualifications are 10th -> Diploma(3 years) -> Engineering(3 years lateral entry). Could you please let me know if you were able to get points for two or more certificates? Could you please pass on your contact number so that I can contact you as my case is also similar to yours.

Thanks