First entered Canada as a student: 2009
Graduated: 2013
PGWP: May 2013
ITA: December 4, 2015
App submitted: January 29th, 2016
AOR: Jan 30th, 2016
Extra documents requested: February 18, 2016
Extra documents sent: February 25, 2016
BOWP: April 28, 2016 (expires in March 2017)
Renewed TRV: June 11th, 2016
Procedural fairness letter received: June 23, 2016
Letter of explanation sent: July 13, 2016

They're accusing me of misrepresentation and I sent clarification materials in July. Hoping for good news!
Just received my Passport Request today! There IS a future after misrepresentation accusations :) I feel very blessed.

Reactions: Tomi2

Kirkoven

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
fullofturtles said:
Just received my Passport Request today! There IS a future after misrepresentation accusations :) I feel very blessed.
Congratulations fullofturtles

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Hello people. I need your feedback here.

I have applied for a BOWP on August 15th since my WP is expiring in October. On september 15 i received a do-not-reply email from cic saying

- you do have any updates since you last logged in, thank you for your patience-

So, what does this even mean. I have never come across such a message since i have been on the forum. Never seen any body report this. Is it that since my app has reached 30 days, they just automatically sent a mail?

Cookiedough12

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2016
Doc's Request.
08-06-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
8 months, still waiting.....
What about you fellas ?

loveabhic

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Montréal
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-04-2017
Passport Req..
10-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2017
Nikhil89 said:
Hello Friends would really appreciate your views on my below question.

I have received my Canadian Permanent Resident Visa and due for Landing in Dec’16, I did not apply through any PNP or through LMIA

Now, I have specified in the Express Entry initially that I intend to settle in Toronto hence my COPR mentions Toronto, now I have decided to settle in Montreal so can I legally do so after landing? or do I still need to get a CSQ ?

Thank You.
Dear Nikhil89,

I am currently in a situation in which you were a year back. Me and my wife have got similar qualification as of yours (Graduation + CA from India), in addition I also have done LLB. From your previous posts in some other forum I understand that WES did not consider your CA as a separate course but later they revised their report. My WES is still awaited. I just want to know whether I also have to write emails for benefit of two degrees to WES (you know a lot of time is wasted in getting a reply from WES) or have they started considering CA as a second degree by default.

Dear moderator, please pardon me for writing this here but I was unable to PM Nikhil89 and friend I hope you will understand my mental state right now.

Thanks in advance.

iphie28

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
loveabhic said:
Dear Nikhil89,

I am currently in a situation in which you were a year back. Me and my wife have got similar qualification as of yours (Graduation + CA from India), in addition I also have done LLB. From your previous posts in some other forum I understand that WES did not consider your CA as a separate course but later they revised their report. My WES is still awaited. I just want to know whether I also have to write emails for benefit of two degrees to WES (you know a lot of time is wasted in getting a reply from WES) or have they started considering CA as a second degree by default.

Dear moderator, please pardon me for writing this here but I was unable to PM Nikhil89 and friend I hope you will understand my mental state right now

Since you have an LLb why not get that assessed? And pls if you ever decide to assess ur LLb stay off WES....IQAS is way better.
Btw how many Yrs programme is ur LLb?

Thanks in advance.

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cookiedough12 said:
8 months, still waiting.....
What about you fellas ?
Same here... Yesterday I sent a reminder to Bucharest VO (had sent new passport scanned) that I haven't received any reply if they are received it. And today (!!!) I received reply. Very kind email saying... nothing. Your file is currently going through the required assessment process...bla-bla-bla. :(

I am pretty sure that these people are overloaded but this is not my fault and I don't see why I should suffer about it.

Martucha

Sep 8, 2014
Almost 9 months...SGvo

For attention of all SGVO applicants:

https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-faster-canadian-immigration-processing-by-singapore-visa-office?recruiter=600206414&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Dear all,

Congratulations for those who received PPR.

My question is: does the PPR email includes a list of documents to submit within a certain deadline? If yes, do that include the ORIGINAL language certificates (IELTS & TEF) and the WES report?
I have already sent those originals during the provincial nominal process.

I would really appreciate your feedback.

VNC007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
19-03-2016
AOR Received.
16-03-2016
Passport Req..
12 Oct 2016
PPR letter will ask you to submit the following-
Passport (Passport photocopy if from visa exempt country)
PPR letter
2 Photographs (as specified in email)
RPRF fees (if not paid already)

ahmed_khalil said:
Dear all,

Congratulations for those who received PPR.

My question is: does the PPR email includes a list of documents to submit within a certain deadline? If yes, do that include the ORIGINAL language certificates (IELTS & TEF) and the WES report?
I have already sent those originals during the provincial nominal process.

I would really appreciate your feedback.

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
VNC007 said:
PPR letter will ask you to submit the following-
Passport (Passport photocopy if from visa exempt country)
PPR letter
2 Photographs (as specified in email)
RPRF fees (if not paid already)
Thanks a lot, that was a very good answer. Wish you all the best.

edmpr

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am not sure how long i would have to wait before I get my Passport.
PP Request received on September 8
Passport submitted along with Photographs and self addressed envelope on September 8
Ghost Email received on September 21 - Application is closed under CIC Account and Approved

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
edmpr said:
Hi Guys,

I am not sure how long i would have to wait before I get my Passport.
PP Request received on September 8
Passport submitted along with Photographs and self addressed envelope on September 8
Ghost Email received on September 21 - Application is closed under CIC Account and Approved

Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.
Application closed and approved means your passport is stamped. How did you send your passport? If you used VFS, then you should be able to track your passport through their tracker. If you sent a return courier AWB, then that should be active soon.

In any case, you should have you passport returned in a couple of days.

Best of luck in the next part of your journey.