+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

Cowkiki

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
tango08 said:
Could you please give me their number (for Outside Canada call)
+1 613 944 4000

It is the number of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs which can direct you to CIC. Just listen to the instruction and you will finally reach an agent from CIC. The expected waiting time is like 10-18 mins.

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
Cowkiki said:
+1 613 944 4000

It is the number of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs which can direct you to CIC. Just listen to the instruction and you will finally reach an agent from CIC. The expected waiting time is like 10-18 mins.
Thanks a lot!

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cowkiki said:
Similar case though my AOR is Jan 29. Case still stuck in Ottawa but I am an Outland FSW applicant. I think the most stupid thing I did is I did not order GCMS note earlier (Jesus I had no expectation that my case was gonna cross 6 months).

So, just order the GCMS note and see where the problem lies. Somebody tries calling the CIC daily I am not sure whether it works.
Guys, unfortunately GCMS notes do not give you more info than a CIC call center agent would, if your case has reached "background in progress" status. In my particular case, the call center agent told me that the app is going through security check and the maximum timeline before they can do anything is Dec 2016. If the app is in security check, there is gonna be zero info in GCMS notes cause security check info is blank and they cannot disclose it even in GCMS notes.

So what I mean, is don't expect to see major news in those notes. It's rather something to do to keep ourselves busy :)

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
sunshinejan said:
Guys, unfortunately GCMS notes do not give you more info than a CIC call center agent would, if your case has reached "background in progress" status. In my particular case, the call center agent told me that the app is going through security check and the maximum timeline before they can do anything is Dec 2016. If the app is in security check, there is gonna be zero info in GCMS notes cause security check info is blank and they cannot disclose it even in GCMS notes.

So what I mean, is don't expect to see major news in those notes. It's rather something to do to keep ourselves busy :)
hello sunshinejan,

did u or any of ur employer(s) get calls, its 122 days in my case and no RPRF yet.......only Agent says A11.2 MET in CIO , in delhi no work done yet....im very tensed, pl reply.

cheers,
Rrk.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadianrrk said:
hello sunshinejan,

did u or any of ur employer(s) get calls, its 122 days in my case and no RPRF yet.......only Agent says A11.2 MET in CIO , in delhi no work done yet....im very tensed, pl reply.

cheers,
Rrk.
hi canadianrrk,
No i haven't got calls, nor my employer (as far as I know and I would def know)

I don't understand why you are so tensed :) it's only 4 months since your AOR. I have crossed 7 today :)

Rahul1990

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa office (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Jan
Called CIC today.. (since its been more than 7 months from my AOR).. they told me my file was transferred to NDVO on 13th June.. only they will be able to provide more updates...

Does anyone know how to contact NDVO?

noface

Jul 8, 2016
hi guys, can someone pls advise on how long it takes after sending out the passport and photo to VO (Singapore) ? has anyone faced additional queries or documentation requirement after mailing the passports?

KRUN

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - BUT FSW INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 FEB 2016
Hi,

Has any FSW Inland with New Delhi Visa Office got PPR with instructions to submit passport in NDVO?
If so that what steps should be taken before submitting passport in Ottawa Office, like 1. CSE or just an 2. Email (to Ottawa and NDVO) or 3. both?
Or it will be written to submit the passport in Ottawa office itself?

This is my scenario, I have not got PPR but just thinking what might be the steps in both scenarios?

KRUN

Jun 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - BUT FSW INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25 FEB 2016
Rahul1990 said:
Called CIC today.. (since its been more than 7 months from my AOR).. they told me my file was transferred to NDVO on 13th June.. only they will be able to provide more updates...

Does anyone know how to contact NDVO?
As per my knowledge, The NDVO does not have a call centre, so we can not call them.

Only option is either:
1. CSE specific for new delhi (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi) or
2. Email ("DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca", "Delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca")

Rahul1990

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Jan
Thanks @KRUN

KRUN said:
As per my knowledge, The NDVO does not have a call centre, so we can not call them.

Only option is either:
1. CSE specific for new delhi (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi) or
2. Email ("DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca", "Delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca")

Rahul1990

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18 Jan
The Automatic reply from them states......

"Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office. We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days. We do not provide status updates on applications in process. We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports"[/u][/u]

reayath

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
15-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2016
LANDED..........
17-12-2016
Passport reach CPC Ottawa PO box on August 16, CoPR today August 19, EE approved and Closed

I ordered notes on Aug 3rd, so once I receive it I will share with everyone hanging in the Jan group. I want to say thank you to everyone here you guys helped me a lot, mentally especially! This is a long journey, especially for the ones beyond 6 mth mark. Just keep in faith it will come!