Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
Sunny16 said:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR guys today morning.

Submitted by passport to VFS as well.
Congrats!!!

I'm looking forward to mine as well.

jagan303

Nov 29, 2015
IcedCoffee said:
YOU don't talk about landing procedure. You have taken my words from the context of discussion and now trying to prove you were right. The message you replied to originally was his follow up question.

The original message: "I have the COPR and single entry visa with me. Can I land in Canada, stay for a week and then come back. I am still working in my current job and it will take some time for me to find a job and then quit this job. My wife is in canada and she can bring the card to me once she comes to meet me."

Hi is planning to go to Canada with COPR and immigration visa, complete the landing procedure, stay for some time and go back to whatever country he lives in now. He would not have the PR card by the time of his departure because it takes 2-3 months to get it. His wife will bring him the PR to his country of residence. Or alternatively he can apply for PR travel document if she can't. I don't see any problem here.
I am done arguing. Best of luck.

Congratulations to all who got PPRs! Happy for you guys. And hope for the rain today for the rest of us!
@icedcoffee......you are right. I expect my wife to handover the PR card personally to me by visiting me in the country of my residence. Once she gives the PR card, we both will travel together with our PR cards from the country of my residence to canada.

My only concern was there wld be a stamping on the passport of my exit from Canada and the PR card start date cld be later than that or is the PR card start date be same day as I landed in Canada.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
MuhammadMazid said:
Wonder what SGVO does/checks after issuing PPR that it takes 6 weeks for them to issue COPR...
I believe just backlog , i bet they dont even open the packets until after a month.

Someone recently just got his/her passport back from sg vfs which was submitted on 7th June ! That is about 7 weeks. :-[

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Does this mean your file is being processed at NDVO, not CPC-Ottawa? And CIC was able to give you information about your application?
How come when I called (last Friday), I was told that since my application is being processed outside Canada (in Singapore), they (CIC) can't tell me anything about my application? Was he just lying in my face (or on the phone)?

apache5021 said:
Hi, I called CIC and was told that my Eligibility has been 'Passed' by NDVO. However Security and criminality has not started. Does that mean that all verification of employment, experience etc has been done or is verification a part of security. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
They need a serious kick in the backside. There are people waiting at 10 months for SGVO to process the application (not visa printing).
But seriously, what I don't understand is this: if they are overwhelmed with work, why can't they use this new, wonderful option of 'Workload Redistribution', to release some work to the less overwhelmed offices? And most importantly, if they are already overwhelmed, why the heck did CIC transfer files to SGVO under 'Workload Redistribution'? This is silly.

MrTee said:
I believe just backlog , i bet they dont even open the packets until after a month.

Someone recently just got his/her passport back from sg vfs which was submitted on 7th June ! That is about 7 weeks. :-[

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Hi guys,

I have a question.... which website should I use to order GCMS notes??? I AM AN OUTLAND..

IcedCoffee

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
ybjianada said:
They need a serious kick in the backside. There are people waiting at 10 months for SGVO to process the application (not visa printing).
But seriously, what I don't understand is this: if they are overwhelmed with work, why can't they use this new, wonderful option of 'Workload Redistribution', to release some work to the less overwhelmed offices? And most importantly, if they are already overwhelmed, why the heck did CIC transfer files to SGVO under 'Workload Redistribution'? This is silly.
I am asking the very same question! The lucky guys from my country got their PPRs within 2-3 months from the local VO. Whereas I am waiting for almost 6 months already. During the first 3 months my case was collecting dust at Ottawa office completely untouched :mad:

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
ybjianada said:
Does this mean your file is being processed at NDVO, not CPC-Ottawa? And CIC was able to give you information about your application?
How come when I called (last Friday), I was told that since my application is being processed outside Canada (in Singapore), they (CIC) can't tell me anything about my application? Was he just lying in my face (or on the phone)?
Yes, my file is at NDVO, you need to be lucky to speak to an Agent who will give you the info, otherwise they have all info on their screen. They have instructions not to share info of files forwarded to LVOs.

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
I am wondering wth is wrong with my file. Mine isnt even at local VO. Except me all Ottawa cases have been processed :/

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
ybjianada said:
My file was transferred to ottawa because of workload though i am outlander from Singapore.

A friend from Tunisia told me he got his copr in 1 day! Submitted in the morning to the embassy and collected in the afternoon, this is completely unacceptable

Tanvip

Jul 18, 2016
Just got my RPRF request today...

AOR 19 Jan
BGC "in progress" 28 June

I had called CIC yesterday, and a very friendly agent old me that my BGC is complete.

Hope this is getting me closer to the PPR... Fingers crossed...

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Tanvip said:
Just got my RPRF request today...

AOR 19 Jan
BGC "in progress" 28 June

I had called CIC yesterday, and a very friendly agent old me that my BGC is complete.

Hope this is getting me closer to the PPR... Fingers crossed...
One step closer.. Congrats :)

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IcedCoffee said:
YOU don't talk about landing procedure. You have taken my words from the context of discussion and now trying to prove you were right. The message you replied to originally was his follow up question.

The original message: "I have the COPR and single entry visa with me. Can I land in Canada, stay for a week and then come back. I am still working in my current job and it will take some time for me to find a job and then quit this job. My wife is in canada and she can bring the card to me once she comes to meet me."

Hi is planning to go to Canada with COPR and immigration visa, complete the landing procedure, stay for some time and go back to whatever country he lives in now. He would not have the PR card by the time of his departure because it takes 2-3 months to get it. His wife will bring him the PR to his country of residence. Or alternatively he can apply for PR travel document if she can't. I don't see any problem here.
I am done arguing. Best of luck.

Congratulations to all who got PPRs! Happy for you guys. And hope for the rain today for the rest of us!
As I wrote you should read more carefully :)
Landing back to Canada is different from landing procedure, therefore we (or I if you prefer) do not talk about landing procedure. The only thing I obviously didn't understand is where his wife will meet him - as he wrote she is in Canada and she will meet him, I decided that she will meet him on airport. In that situation he wouldn't have either PR card or PR travel document. And this is what I wrote - he can't travel without one of these documents.
Now I saw that jagan303 is expained in detail that he will has the PR card in his hands which is OK.
Last but not least, I don't try to take your words from the contex, neither to prove anything, furthermore all things written here can be read from anyone and anytime. The purpose of this forum is to help each other, not to prove who is the greatest.
Wish you all the best!

Cofca, I ordered mine from visafile. Received after 1 month.

azchill

Jul 14, 2015
hello everyone,

i got my gcms notes today.

eligibility - recommend passed
medical - passes
criminality- passed
security- not started

what are the other points i should look for on the notes?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
azchill said:
hello everyone,

i got my gcms notes today.

eligibility - recommend passed
medical - passes
criminality- passed
security- not started

what are the other points i should look for on the notes?
Look at the last 10 to 20 pages for Visa Officer/Analyst comments.