+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
I am sorry , but what do u mean by "turn around for NDVO vfs "?

I am left with three days only (got the mail in spam on 21 june)

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Can someone give me their phone number who have submitted their passports to NDVO ? it will be of great help

thank you
Karishma

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
KKUMAR14 said:
I am sorry , but what do u mean by "turn around for NDVO vfs "?

I am left with three days only (got the mail in spam on 21 june)
i meant from submitting PP to VFS to collecting PP from VFS

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
ok got it now :)

So i should try in vfs bangalore office first?
I am not sure where to submit my passport if i go to delhi ..

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKUMAR14 said:
Any inputs from others ?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Karishma
Submit to vfs Bangalore. It should be fine. As a backup, you can even email (ppr email will have a email id where you can send email in case you can't meet 30 days deadline) cic that you have sent passport through vfs (attach vfs receipt if any). in all probability you will get your passport back with copr before you get reply for this email.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
pratik3687 said:
you don't necessarily need to call london visa office, call CIC help line and let them know your situation, they will guide you.
I have written to London visa office and also raised CSE to change my passport submission office from Islamabad to Riyadh. In response to CSE , they asked me to contact London Visa Office and no response to my emails from London Visa Office even after 25 days of request. Getting worried as just 5 days remaining to submit passports at Islamabad.
I am in Saudi Arabia and not travelling to Pakistan.

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
alee667 said:
I have written to London visa office and also raised CSE to change my passport submission office from Islamabad to Riyadh. In response to CSE , they asked me to contact London Visa Office and no response to my emails from London Visa Office even after 25 days of request. Getting worried as just 5 days remaining to submit passports at Islamabad.
I am in Saudi Arabia and not travelling to Pakistan.
1st of all I am not expert, but I am answering it logically, you can discuss your situation with VFS in Riyadh that can they send your passport to Islamabad, as the VFS is a services provider and charge for its services. May it help in your situation.

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/saudiarabia/news.html
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/news.html

redfox05

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
United Kingdom
NOC Code......
2173 Software engineers and designers
App. Filed.......
25/01/2016
AOR Received.
25/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29/01/2016
Passport Req..
07/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
06/2016 (Not exact for security)
LANDED..........
07/2016 (Not exact for security)
;DLANDED! :-D

Not doing soft landing, this is permanent. 3 x 23kg suitcases with 90% clothes, hand luggage, and a 3D printer DIY kit 8)

It was a few days ago (Sunday 10th July) but thought I would still update you. But most of you know via the WhatsApp group already anyway.

My timelines:

FSW Outland, applying from UK. Single sole applicant.
NOC Code: 2173 Software engineers and designers

AOR: 25 Jan 2016
Medicals passed a few days after
Then BG change on ~approx 14 May 2016.
Now PPR on 7 June 2016.
Delivery receipt of documents at London VO: 9 June 2016.
Application approved 24 June 2016.
COPR received in post: 28 June 2016.
LANDED in BC: 10 July 2016.

KKUMAR14

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
rajibsam said:
Submit to vfs Bangalore. It should be fine. As a backup, you can even email (ppr email will have a email id where you can send email in case you can't meet 30 days deadline) cic that you have sent passport through vfs (attach vfs receipt if any). in all probability you will get your passport back with copr before you get reply for this email.
@rajibsam

There is no email id in the mail apart from the mail id I got the mail from.... Do you mean that mail id? IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Do you have NDVO email id and phone number ? will they respond to mails and calls?

Thank you
Karishma

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
KKUMAR14 said:
@rajibsam

There is no email id in the mail apart from the mail id I got the mail from.... Do you mean that mail id? IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Do you have NDVO email id and phone number ? will they respond to mails and calls?

Thank you
Karishma
Here is the email id - delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

No, they do not entertain anyone on call.

You should today send the passports via speed post / blue dart etc and also send them an email. Your post will be received within 1-2 days.

vks123

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKUMAR14 said:
ok got it now :)

So i should try in vfs bangalore office first?
I am not sure where to submit my passport if i go to delhi ..
[/quote

Use vfs service in bangalore, even enquire at counter with your case details.
I am pretty sure it will reach by tommorow to Delhi & by day after it should back to you with stamp.

Going to delhi - Not heard whether it is allowed even ..Check with seniors.

And yes pl mail the vfs acknowledgement receipt to ndvo, just for being at safer side.
Cheers!!!

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KKUMAR14 said:
@rajibsam

Thank you
Karishma
Ready for visa email from cpc Ottawa has following statement, where it is clearly specified that if you are not able to meet 30 days deadline then to inform them on the given email id. Not sure of ppr email format from ndvo, please check if it has any email id. Otherwise send the email to the id mentioned by others.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
rajibsam said:
Ready for visa email from cpc Ottawa has following statement, where it is clearly specified that if you are not able to meet 30 days deadline then to inform them on the given email id. Not sure of ppr email format from ndvo, please check if it has any email id. Otherwise send the email to the id mentioned by others.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.
my SGVO RFV letter does not give any options if one cannot submit in 30days:

"You must comply with the above requirements within thirty (30) days from the date of this letter. Failure to comply with these instructions may result in the refusal of your application." thats it.