+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

freewillsky

Jun 15, 2015
nshakelly said:
Based on the responses from multiple applicants on the forum. It can be concluded that its purely based on the AGENT who has taken your call.

Very very few agents are very helpful, with majority of them DO NOT reveal any kind of information or give very vague replies.
Thank you, probably I should call again sometimes later to try my luck on those "very very few agents" :)

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hello Experts,

After AOR what is the timeline for Nomination?

Thanks in advance

rajucheers

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Nomination.....
19-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Passport Req..
20-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
freewillsky said:
Thank you, probably I should call again sometimes later to try my luck on those "very very few agents" :)
You should try again mate.
Today, even i called CIC and asked for my application status, nah not directly, but i just started asking do i need to submit any documents further to proceed on my application, he replied very nicely and he has been always talking with me by calling SIR before and after. He then asked me to wait for few minutes and checked my account online and the gave all the details required, he said: your application is almost at final stage, as of now Delhi office is too busy to look at files so they are delaying the process, from now in 1-2 months or before you will receive PPR email, nothing wrong in your application and all the best. At last i asked him you good name sir, he replied: HISHAM (he even spelled) :)

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
goldon said:
Hi Guys, Just got PPR this morning! I will share my story in detail later when I have time. :D

Here is my time line. I am FSW inland, no LMIA.

Jan 13, 2016 ITA
Jan 24, 2016 AOR
Feb 03, 2016 Required for additional documents (CELPIP result)
Feb 04, 2016 Ghost Email
Feb 05, 2016 Medical Passed, BG in progress
Feb 12, 2016 BG from 'in progress' to 'Not needed'
July 06, 2016 BG 'in progress'
July 12, 2016 PPR
Congratulations. You got it just before 6 months.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lua said:
So if the email was in fact sent to a representative and he/she does not forward the email we might be screwed?
No it should not be a problem. If CIC has sent PPR and you didnt get it, then you can ask call center to update your email id and they will send again. You can call CIC after 6 months. What is the status of your BG?

shivz111

Jun 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2016-01-19
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
TBC
LANDED..........
TBC
Tusharbakaya said:
Any members from Jan AOR left whose bg is still not in progress?Tried calling ircc but couldn't get through to an agent. :'(
Mine. It is still not in progress.

Lua

Jun 28, 2016
rajibsam said:
No it should not be a problem. If CIC has sent PPR and you didnt get it, then you can ask call center to update your email id and they will send again. You can call CIC after 6 months. What is the status of your BG?
I tried calling the call center numerous times today but I can't get through to an agent. The one I spoke to yesterday was....unpleasant to say the least and I actually needed legitimate advice. Not to mention the fact that a January application to him means that "'it's only been 5 months". So, not only was he incapable of doing simple math, he wasn't helpful in the least bit. :(

Honestly, I'm just grasping for straws here ( in regards to the representatives) because it seems like everyone is getting their PPR. I'm FSW inland, AOR Jan. 26. I think almost all FSW inland candidates got their ppr in the last couple of days.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lua said:
I tried calling the call center numerous times today but I can't get through to an agent. The one I spoke to yesterday was....unpleasant to say the least and I actually needed legitimate advice. Not to mention the fact that a January application to him means that "'it's only been 5 months". So, not only was he incapable of doing simple math, he wasn't helpful in the least bit. :(

Honestly, I'm just grasping for straws here ( in regards to the representatives) because it seems like everyone is getting their PPR. I'm FSW inland, AOR Jan. 26. I think almost all FSW inland candidates got their ppr in the last couple of days.
Dont worry. If you get PPR, you will eventually get it no matter where the email goes. You may even email CPC Ottawa (if you crossed 6 months). Is your BG In-Progress?

howcoldisit

Dec 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know how long it takes for the status markers on myCIC profile to change once you've received PPR?