Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
dyv said:
Ravikgunturi, congrats! Happy for you, man!
Thank you, dyv :)

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Is that mean rain still going on ? Can we expect PPR today also ?

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.
Quick questions:

1) I just called IRCC and the agent said that everything seems fine except that I have not paid my RPRF despite a message being sent to my representative on the 27th of June. Now, I understand that my lawyer has slacked off and I'm dealing with that, do you think this non-payment of RPRF will delay my application? From the 27th of June until today, I have lost 16 days already.

2) I asked my representative to send a screenshot of his MyCIC account so I could see what's happening with my application and to my surprise, the Background Check had changed to, "In Progress". When I asked when this happened, the lawyer said, "No Idea". Is there a way to check (in MyCIC) when your background status changed? I am assuming they'd send an email?

Let me know what you all think.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
imehdee said:
Quick questions:

1) I just called IRCC and the agent said that everything seems fine except that I have not paid my RPRF despite a message being sent to my representative on the 27th of June. Now, I understand that my lawyer has slacked off and I'm dealing with that, do you think this non-payment of RPRF will delay my application? From the 27th of June until today, I have lost 16 days already.

2) I asked my representative to send a screenshot of his MyCIC account so I could see what's happening with my application and to my surprise, the Background Check had changed to, "In Progress". When I asked when this happened, the lawyer said, "No Idea". Is there a way to check (in MyCIC) when your background status changed? I am assuming they'd send an email?

Let me know what you all think.
I got an Update message on my e-mail in 24 hours after the change.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
keerthanakiki said:
thank u...

My heart is beating so fast.. omg... cant express my happiness with words..
may i know ur visa office and category.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got PPR today morning. Really happy ;D

Hope stamping and landing would be smooth.

Wish all the best to those who are still waiting! Hope everyone from JAN AOR gets PPR this month.

Note: I didn't have representative for Express entry application, but through GCMS notes I came to know that representative's email id was present in my profile (I availed service of this rep in Sep'2013 for work permit). I updated email id through CSE and got to know from next gcms that email id is updated. But today the request for visa mail went to representative (the email has my name, application number and UCI). My rep was kind enough to forward the email within 10 mins.

So moral of the story: if you are waiting for PPR and in the past you have rep for some other application, then its better to check with rep (everyone may not be proactive in forwarding PPR email).

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajibsam said:
I got PPR today morning. Really happy ;D

Hope stamping and landing would be smooth.

Wish all the best to those who are still waiting! Hope everyone from JAN AOR gets PPR this month.

Note: I didn't have representative for Express entry application, but through GCMS notes I came to know that representative's email id was present in my profile (I availed service of this rep in Sep'2013 for work permit). I updated email id through CSE and got to know from next gcms that email id is updated. But today the request for visa mail went to representative (the email has my name, application number and UCI). My rep was kind enough to forward the email within 10 mins.

So moral of the story: if you are waiting for PPR and in the past you had rep for some other application, then its better to check with rep (everyone may not be proactive in forwarding PPR email).
I curently have the same situation.

My PNP PR application (old system) is applied by my employer and I have a Express Entry application in process, which I have done on my own,

When I ordered my first GCMS notes for Express Entry the email ID was my employers'. I sent a CSE in this regard to correct my email ID but I am unsure whether they have changed it or not :|

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nshakelly said:
I curently have the same situation.

My PNP PR application (old system) is applied by my employer and I have a Express Entry application in process, which I have done on my own,

When I ordered my first GCMS notes for Express Entry the email ID was my employers'. I sent a CSE in this regard to correct my email ID but I am unsure whether they have changed it or not :|
At least its good that email id is your's employer's (if you are still with this employer). You can inform this email id that you are expecting PR email and that person should forward you immediately.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajibsam said:
At least its good that email id is your's employer's (if you are still with this employer). You can inform this email id that you are expecting PR email and that person should forward you immediately.
I am still with the same employer. ButI hate this concept of how they update the file based on UCI and not based on Application#.

Typically, it looks like if you update something on one application and provide them the UCI. The update is reflected on all the applications which are in progress against an applicant.

shivz111

Jun 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2016-01-19
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2016
VISA ISSUED...
TBC
LANDED..........
TBC
ravikgunturi said:
Got my PPR just now. Thank you for all the support guys :)
Congratulations :) Some progress for CEC Inlanders!

twisted_jack

Oct 11, 2015
Thats it! Just got PPR! Best freaking Tuesday ever. We have got a good group of people in these forums. Thanks everyone! Whoever else is waiting just hang in there! PPR is just around the corner!

Details:
CEC Inland
Jan 22nd AOR
Med passed: Jan 28th
Addition docs: May 20th
BG in progress: June 18th
PPR: July 12th
Partying: July 12th onwards

CHKIND

Apr 27, 2016
OINP, AoR 17 Jan 16, NDVO
No updates since AoR, except for Schedule 4A on 22 Jan 16. Background check was also at "not started" till today.
Had almost lost hope of getting it... But, believe me guys... the system works !!
Got my PPR this afternoon - 178th day !
The status turned to 'Background check in progress' along with the PPR letter today.
I hired no consultant, no representative, never applied for GCMS notes, and of course, there was no way to speak to NDVO.
In fact it was easier to reach out to CPC Ottawa. I did sent a mail 3 days back to NDVO. Not sure if that worked.
Patience was killing... But I trust the CIC folks follow their methods diligently and also stick to timelines. Kudos to them !
I did followed this wonderful group patiently.... A great bunch of people pepping up one another !!
All the best guys !! You sure will get it, may be just a wee bit later than what you have expected.. thats all