howcoldisit
Nedian_Mushtaq
sanr4
nrs
amndhln
mostmag
harshjoshee
ARM82
Congratulations, guys! As I noticed, for everybody from the list BG changed to "In Progress" in June (22nd, 24th, 28th)? Am I correct?

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to All received PPRs!!!

I am curious how many are received their PPR with backround "Not needed at this time"?

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
cjs said:
Something like this 8) 8) 8) 8)

Congratulations to all PPR receivers.

Total of 20 PPRs reported. Congrats guys:

muxican
edapras
Jessicaqu1988
AmericanMovingToCanada
Subho
sachinsoman1988
INR2CAD07
SP91
sunshine22
readymade
GKZ1
jeffkang
howcoldisit
Nedian_Mushtaq
sanr4
nrs
amndhln
mostmag
harshjoshee
ARM82
Congratulations to all who got PPR.

Is here anyone who got PPR from NDVO?????

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omsaiom said:
Hello rajibsam,

Did you receive any request on the given date, like Schedule A etc.
The portion that you have written was under Correspondence-----> Outgoing?

Best Regards,
Omsaiom
Criminality was marked as passed on this date. No schedule A request or any other request.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
dyv said:
Congratulations, guys! As I noticed, for everybody from the list BG changed to "In Progress" in June (22nd, 24th, 28th)? Am I correct?
Hi dyv, this is the same thing I noticed as well, let's hope next ppr rain will include those who's BG went in progress in the beginning of July. :p

dyv

May 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-07-2016
valsanail said:
Hi dyv, this is the same thing I noticed as well, let's hope next ppr rain will include those who's BG went in progress in the beginning of July. :p
My fingers and toes crossed ;D

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
Got my PPR just now. Thank you for all the support guys :)

keerthanakiki

Sep 8, 2013
guys pls help me find if this is PPR

Date: July 12, 2016

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform us immediately via emai

· Changes in your mailing address

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.

o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at

3. One self-addressed, pre-paid envelope with your complete mailing address so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents.

4. One copy of this letter.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

· If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada:

- The self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:

- The self-addressed, pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.

- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:

CPC – Ottawa – PR

365 Laurier Avenue West

Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

Please note that incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Do not forget your apartment number and postal code. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail. We do not return passports by regular mail.

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
ravikgunturi said:
Awesome.. Finally you received it... congratulations

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Svetlanka said:
Congrats to All received PPRs!!!

I am curious how many are received their PPR with backround "Not needed at this time"?
I doubt none. I myself am stuck at not needed.

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
keerthanakiki said:
guys pls help me find if this is PPR
Yes. It is. Congratulations.

dyv

May 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-07-2016
ravikgunturi said:
Ravikgunturi, congrats! Happy for you, man!

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
Congratulations to everyone who received PPR over the past few days!

And thanks to everyone who wished me Congratulations as well! It's good to see so many people finding success! And for those still waiting, it will come! Just hang in there! :)

Anyway, I have a question. In my email it said:

STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)

· Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if:

o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa.
o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.***
I am a U.S. Citizen, so I'm not sure whether to submit a passport or photocopies of it? Can someone please advise?

Also, we have thirty days to submit from the day we received it correct? Because I am actually going to be in Canada visiting family from July 28th - August 7th, and obviously I need my passport for that. I'm just planning on shipping it up on the 8th via express mail when I get back. (The trip won't affect anything correct? Even though I had to list all my trips out of the country on my application initially?)

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.