Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi everyone, I received my GCMS notes today. It reads : :p

E xxxxxxx4 EE FSW-Lock in date 15 Jan 2016. Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application, I have made the following recommendation : ANALYST RECOMMENDATION : Review Required A11.2: Review required 75.(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- review Required 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS : Review Required FSW points Total: ## Outstanding:. Letter of consent for accompanying children to be requested.Please Review CRS points regarding Arranged Employment. Please review settlement funds. RPRF : Complete. Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) CRS points at Invitation to apply (ITA) : 983 CRS minimum CRS score for round : 461 Current CRS score : points fall under CRS minimum score. Lost 600 points for arranged employment( View Attributes : Arranged employment Not Met) Appears to be a valid Arranged employment. FOSS:pA xxxxxxx. No trace other than present application. No adverse information. Spouse xxxxxxxx. Child xxxxxxx. No trace other than present application. No adverse information. Child xxxxxxx.No trace other than present application. No adverse information. FAMILY COMPOSITION. Married Since xxxx2001. Marriage certificate on file; No indication of previous marriages;. 2 accompanying children present on file. Birth certificate present on file. Spouse not accompanying. Letter of consent not provided. MEDS valid for 3 months or more. PASSPORT valid for 3 months or more. ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER : 10 Points. Valid WP issued under valid LMIA xxxxxxxx; Letter of offer dated xxxx oct 15 confirms employment of indefinite duration contingent upon applicant obtaining PR Status in canada. eDoc xxxxxxx Lock in date xx Jan 15. Primary Occupation : NOC xxxxxx. FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appear met XXXX to XXXXX - employed as XXXXXXX at XXXXXXX. edoc xxxx Submitted reference letter dated xx Apr 15 confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and described duties which are consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category. Reference letter confirms full time employment; xx years and xx month of full time work experience have been accumulated. WORK EXPERIENCE : 15 SETTLEMENT FUNDS. Appears less than CAD 22.603. As per xxxxxx statement as at xx Jan 16. Family of 04 requires CAD 22.603.

Kindly help me with the following questions :
a) The analyst has given remark ' Review Required' in the beginning and writes ' appear met ' towards the end. Is there a issue in the same ??

b) As regards the funds, the family strength is 3 since my spouse is not accompanying, but the analyst is calculating funds for family of 4. Should I send CSE with increased fund Bank statement ?? I will as it is be sending the Consent letter through CSE.

c) What does valid WP under LMIA xxxxxx mean ???

d) In the end why is the analyst writing in capitals WORK EXPERIENCE : 15 SETTLEMENT FUNDS. ????

Lastly, my file is now with NDVO since 06 Jul 16. The notes above are of 17 Jun 16. Last update on the notes was on 05 May 16, ie the Analyst Remarks are of 05 May 16. My status has not changed at all since AOR. BG also reads Not started. Meds are passed.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated. thanks in advance. :)

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
AmericanMovingToCanada said:
11 days until I hit six months. Background check still in progress. :-[
At least yours is in progress. 4 more days to go for 6 months and bg is still stuck at not needed :/

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apache5021 said:

E xxxxxxx4 EE FSW-Lock in date 15 Jan 2016. Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application, I have made the following recommendation : ANALYST RECOMMENDATION : Review Required A11.2: Review required 75.(2) FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- review Required 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA-FSW POINTS : Review Required FSW points Total: ## Outstanding:. Letter of consent for accompanying children to be requested.Please Review CRS points regarding Arranged Employment. Please review settlement funds. RPRF : Complete. Comprehensive Ranking System(CRS) CRS points at Invitation to apply (ITA) : 983 CRS minimum CRS score for round : 461 Current CRS score : points fall under CRS minimum score. Lost 600 points for arranged employment( View Attributes : Arranged employment Not Met) Appears to be a valid Arranged employment. FOSS:pA xxxxxxx. No trace other than present application. No adverse information. Spouse xxxxxxxx. Child xxxxxxx. No trace other than present application. No adverse information. Child xxxxxxx.No trace other than present application. No adverse information. FAMILY COMPOSITION. Married Since xxxx2001. Marriage certificate on file; No indication of previous marriages;. 2 accompanying children present on file. Birth certificate present on file. Spouse not accompanying. Letter of consent not provided. MEDS valid for 3 months or more. PASSPORT valid for 3 months or more. ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OFFER : 10 Points. Valid WP issued under valid LMIA xxxxxxxx; Letter of offer dated xxxx oct 15 confirms employment of indefinite duration contingent upon applicant obtaining PR Status in canada. eDoc xxxxxxx Lock in date xx Jan 15. Primary Occupation : NOC xxxxxx. FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Appear met XXXX to XXXXX - employed as XXXXXXX at XXXXXXX. edoc xxxx Submitted reference letter dated xx Apr 15 confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and described duties which are consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the selected NOC category. Reference letter confirms full time employment; xx years and xx month of full time work experience have been accumulated. WORK EXPERIENCE : 15 SETTLEMENT FUNDS. Appears less than CAD 22.603. As per xxxxxx statement as at xx Jan 16. Family of 04 requires CAD 22.603.

a) The analyst has given remark ' Review Required' in the beginning and writes ' appear met ' towards the end. Is there a issue in the same ??

b) As regards the funds, the family strength is 3 since my spouse is not accompanying, but the analyst is calculating funds for family of 4. Should I send CSE with increased fund Bank statement ?? I will as it is be sending the Consent letter through CSE.

d) In the end why is the analyst writing in capitals WORK EXPERIENCE : 15 SETTLEMENT FUNDS. ????

Lastly, my file is now with NDVO since 06 Jul 16. The notes above are of 17 Jun 16. Last update on the notes was on 05 May 16, ie the Analyst Remarks are of 05 May 16. My status has not changed at all since AOR. BG also reads Not started. Meds are passed.

Well, it is definety clear that you must rise a CSE and provide the missing docs. The misunderstanding with settlement funds will be cleared with LOE (that the family members are only 3 as Spouse not accompanying) Letter of consent for accompanying children wich as I am aware should be signed by spouse.

Analyst Remarks are for the officer in the LVO, so the real review will be made in the LVO, following the recomendations above. The more serious part for me is CRS points at Invitation to apply (ITA) : 983 CRS minimum CRS score for round : 461 Current CRS score : points fall under CRS minimum score. Lost 600 points for arranged employment( View Attributes : Arranged employment Not Met)
Lets someone more experienced comment this but it looks like a big trouble. Are you sure that everything with your job offer is OK?

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Svetlanka said:
Well, it is definety clear that you must rise a CSE and provide the missing docs. The misunderstanding with settlement funds will be cleared with LOE (that the family members are only 3 as Spouse not accompanying) Letter of consent for accompanying children wich as I am aware should be signed by spouse.

Analyst Remarks are for the officer in the LVO, so the real review will be made in the LVO, following the recomendations above. The more serious part for me is CRS points at Invitation to apply (ITA) : 983 CRS minimum CRS score for round : 461 Current CRS score : points fall under CRS minimum score. Lost 600 points for arranged employment( View Attributes : Arranged employment Not Met)
Lets someone more experienced comment this but it looks like a big trouble. Are you sure that everything with your job offer is OK?
Thanks Svetlanka !!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
apache5021 said:

If I understand you are a family of 4, while your spouse is not accompanying but your 2 children do. In this case you anyway need to provide pof for 4. Although your spouse is staying at home, she/he also needs some funds for living, that is the point.

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmericanMovingToCanada said:
11 days until I hit six months. Background check still in progress. :-[
17 days to 6 months and BG still in progress since 22nd June. Is there anyone else like this !

BTW did you order for GCMS ?

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ertugru said:
Should one can raise CSE if the file is in security check/background stage and crossed 5 months?
I am in the same boat. BG in progress and 5 months crossed. However GCMS notes will take 1 month to come right !

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GKZ1 said:
Yes. My AOR is Jan-03.

@INR2CAD07: sure, as soon as I have an update I will let everybody know. You do the same. ;)
Thanks , I hope we all receive PPR in same batch , same day !! i am guessing by end of Tuesday ,12th July...

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
alee667 said:
What was the number where you guys contacted IRCC?
Try this number +44 20 7004 6000

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
hello people, i asked around how i could contact NDVO. I got replies with their email address. Now my question is, can we call them? do they have a call center as well? If so what is the number i could reach them on?

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INR2CAD07 said:
Thanks , I hope we all receive PPR in same batch , same day !! i am guessing by end of Tuesday ,12th July...
Why Tuesday? I will definitely be happy to receive PPR in Tuesday :p but why this day? Is there something special about tuesdays? Or batches are happened then?

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
edapras said:
17 days to 6 months and BG still in progress since 22nd June. Is there anyone else like this !

BTW did you order for GCMS ?
No I didn't. I'll just call at the 6 month mark. Though honestly, I'm hoping this week everyone who's still waiting gets some good news. Maybe Tuesday...

This whole waiting is starting to make me feel nauseous. I'm so nervous.

Nataj

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hi Guys,
Canada Post is no longer on strike, 8)
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/canada-post-union-labour-lock-out-mail-1.3672570