+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

Interista

Star Member
Apr 27, 2016
MrTee said:
Just called CIC. My application is still under processing, and open ie some one is still working on it, until it is closed they cannot take any action. Also I was told that if there is any other information required I will be contacted. Once this is done my file will be transferred to my nearest Canadian embassy WTF :mad:
That is really shitty. As we share many things I think I stand exactly where are you...
Will call them on Friday and will let you know.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
apache5021 said:
Hi, can you share the number you called on, and is it possible to contact them on the number from outside Canada, thx
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.0.html;msg5051050#msg5051050

GokulGuruprasad

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Congratulations to all those who got their PPRs. Great to see the beginning of a storm after a 2 week lull.

Enjoy the moment guys! You worked very hard to get this far!

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
So apparently I am one of those unlucky 20% from Jan AOR group. May be I should ban my self from coming to this forum and checking CIC account.

Good luck you all

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
MrTee said:
So apparently I am one of those unlucky 20% from Jan AOR group. May be I should ban my self from coming to this forum and checking CIC account.

Good luck you all
Don't lose hope. I will be joining you soon..my BG is at not needed :). 6 months will be complete next Thursday.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
MrTee said:

Good luck you all
Don't get upset bro, there are still several of us sitting in the same boat and sharing the same disappointment. BTW do you have any idea why your application could be complicated for them or stuck for bg check/verifications?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
GKZ1 said:
Same here. BG in progress on June 24th, AOR on Jan. 03rd (PNP, Outland).
Guys, IMO, there has not been any PPR rain from CPC Ottawa after 20-21 June. So all of you(with BG changed to InProgress post 21st June) ll get PPR in next slot.

Today's PPRs seem to be from NDVO.

bambi_limbs

Jul 6, 2016
Hi, long term lurker here.

I am CEC Inland. AOR Jan 28. BG check in progress on June 22 and nothing since. I’d be surprised if the postal strike would make a difference as it still hasn’t been confirmed.

Hopefully we hear something soon.

viveksnh

Jun 14, 2016
Looks like my Medical went from Passed to Not needed at this time.
AOR: Jan 28
Med Passed: Feb 4
RPRF: APR 26
BG Chk Moved to In Progress: June 26
BG Chk Moved to Not Needed at this time: July 5
Medical Moved to Not Needed at this time: July 6

I have no idea whats going on with my application. Any suggestion people?

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
viveksnh said:

What date you had your medicals done ?

Lua

Jun 28, 2016
viveksnh said:

To quote CIC: No additional documents are required at this time may mean we have not yet received an application for permanent residence. (Obviously they have). It may also mean we have received the application for permanent residence and we are reviewing the documents provided.

EDIT: I'm assuming they're going through your paperwork and do not require any additional documents.

Phunkdified

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask. Now how do i submit my passport to NDVO. The letter says to use VFS only for transmitting the passport, should i get an appointment or just walkin to their centre in chennai. Please help !!

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Phunkdified said:
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask. Now how do i submit my passport to NDVO. The letter says to use VFS only for transmitting the passport, should i get an appointment or just walkin to their centre in chennai. Please help !!
walk in to VFS