+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

sanr4

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
I think its wrong notion that applications are delayed due to FBI PCC. When I submitted my application I had FBI PCC, PCC for every state that I have lived in and international PCC's. Still delayed. I think applications are processed randomly and not in order of AOR

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
redd456 said:
got my GCMS notes today. Applied on 2nd june. Got them really fast i suppose. I am FSW Inlander but my file got transferred to NEW DELHI visa office due to work load redistribution.

Any idea how long the processing times for NEW delhi visa office are for fsw APPLICANTS? responses are much appreciated.

AOR Jan 19th, No updates yet.
I applied on 3rd June. Hope I will get it soon.

Was it your 1st GCMS notes?

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
coolhyd said:
I applied on 3rd June. Hope I will get it soon.

Was it your 1st GCMS notes?
It was my 1st yes.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
RL11 said:
YAYYYY!! PPR FINALLY!! 5 months and 7days after AOR

Ecstatic at the moment but something in the READY FOR VISA mail I find is scary. It has a section where it's written NOTE: This is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued to you. - do I need to worry? Or it's the same with everyone?
Did they send u email only to submit passports for visa stamping?

I got a 6 page letter in my CIC account asking to submit passports within 30 days at Islamabad office through VFS global. In case of any issue, please contact London visa office.
Also, it has sections like how can I get orientation programs for Canada and 2 appendices. Appendix-A is "Updated Information Chart" and Appendix-B is " Getting ready for your trip" starting with the following statement;

---------

As you are now in a possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR), or have been notified to
submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to
obtain free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). A variety of
online services and in-person sessions are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services
will help you understand life in Canada, employment and how to access other free settlement services once
you arrive................... and bla bla

---------

I hope everyone get the same letter.

edapras

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmericanMovingToCanada said:
Background check went into progress yesterday, today I got the delayed email saying my application has been updated. I assume it's a delayed email, and not a ghost email tipping me off to pending PPR. But when I checked my inbox i got so excited for a moment!
Yeah. I was super excited when i saw the mail. But again its the delayed mail.

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
Phunkdified said:
Probably yes, but the question is how long will they take to let us know. My file was worked for eligibility after 4 months from AOR. Thats why, the rejections after waiting with hope for more than 5 or 6 months is more painful,than they have a process to do eligibility check atleast within a short period of time.
Well, hopefully neither of us have a problem that will get us rejected and we get the golden email soon.

HarryF

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Background check went into progress yesterday, today I got the delayed email saying my application has been updated. I assume it's a delayed email, and not a ghost email tipping me off to pending PPR. But when I checked my inbox i got so excited for a moment!
I think you might get an email tomorrow saying "Ready for Visa". Hopefully! Good luck

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
HarryF said:
I think you might get an email tomorrow saying "Ready for Visa". Hopefully! Good luck
I hope you're right! Thank you! Good luck to you too!

Nataj

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Not yet
Hi folks,

Today, I followed up with IRCC. The agent told me, if I could get the provincial jurisdiction body in Alberta that the certificate I submited is valid, they might re-open my file.

The Certificate of Competency that I have got in Alberta is part of the standardized licensing system. It is valid across Canada even though in other provinces it might be called by different names, for example, Certificate of Qualification or Certificat de Compétence, stuff like that !!! I am still in shock !!!

-----
Category --- FSW Inlander
January 25, 2016 --- AOR recieved
June 21, 2016 -- Letter of Refusal, Reason: Invalid C.O.Q. - Heart attack !!
June 22, 2016 -- CSE submitted,
June 23, 2016 -- Contacted provincial regulating body for the NOC group - The certificate is 100 % valid !!

sanr4

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hello Nataj- Sorry to hear this. Kind of frustrating IRCC makes us wait 5 months to tell us the application is rejected...
Glad you responded immediately. Hopefully your issue gets resolved soon by gods grace.

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
All the best Nataj. Hopefully everything goes fine for you.

Nataj

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
yes
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
Jan 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
Not yet
Thank you.
I will keep you posted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Category --- FSW Inlander
January 25, 2016 --- AOR received
June 21, 2016 -- Letter of Refusal, Reason: Invalid C.O.Q. - Heart attack !!
June 22, 2016 -- CSE submitted,
June 23, 2016 -- Contacted provincial regulating body for the NOC group - The certificate is 100 % valid !!

ravikgunturi said:
All the best Nataj. Hopefully everything goes fine for you.

ARM82

Apr 14, 2016

Same with me. Background check went into "In Progress" on 21st june. Received a delayed email on 22nd june i.e. yesterday. Nothing since then.

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
My BGC moved to In Progress in January itself , but nothing happened so far ::) AOR Jan 6th

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
ravikgunturi said:
My BGC moved to In Progress in January itself , but nothing happened so far ::) AOR Jan 6th
Were u requested RCMP or FBI clearance?

Reactions: Adanac11