Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
kaulvirus said:
I was in the same boat. Never paid RPRF. Then later on I paid it thru this link (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do). I downloaded the pdf and sent it through CSE. A month later I got the PPR request. Was never asked to upload a RPRF again, was never requested to pay either. I just went ahead and did it. Although, I did get a letter from IRCC telling me they had received my info and had updated their record. All the Best.
Hi,
I too didn't pay for the RPRF upfront. Now just wondering to make the payment to save processing time delay at later stages.
1) To make a CSE, how do we identify the VO. I have Indian nationality but living in UK since one year.
2) In the type of Application, what should I select, 'Express Entry' or 'Overseas Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class'
3) we're just attempting to pay RPRF upfront being optimistic, in case on unfortunate event/refusal, would CIC refund the RPRF paid via this channel?

Regards,
Aditya

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
pr3tty said:
The wait is finally over guys, got the happy news yesterday:).
Cec inland applicant
AOR Jan 12
BC in progress June 4
PPR June 8
Hang in there guys, trust God he will do it for you.

Wait is painful but worth it :) :)
God bless you all.
Congratulations!! Pray Hard for us as well..

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
aditya127 said:
Hi,
I too didn't pay for the RPRF upfront. Now just wondering to make the payment to save processing time delay at later stages.
1) To make a CSE, how do we identify the VO. I have Indian nationality but living in UK since one year.
2) In the type of Application, what should I select, 'Express Entry' or 'Overseas Permanent Residence - Federal Skilled Worker Class'
3) we're just attempting to pay RPRF upfront being optimistic, in case on unfortunate event/refusal, would CIC refund the RPRF paid via this channel?

Regards,
Aditya
It will be NDVO. They will refund the fee if decision goes against you.

sayantan

Jun 2, 2016
Hi guys,

Did any FSW inland get their PPR.my My AOR is 11th Jan 2016 and my profile only shows medicals passed and the review in progress.

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
sayantan said:
Hi guys,

Did any FSW inland get their PPR.my My AOR is 11th Jan 2016 and my profile only shows medicals passed and the review in progress.
FSW outlande her - AOR is 21st of January. Medicals have passed. Review in Progress. No other change.

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
pr3tty said:
The wait is finally over guys, got the happy news yesterday:).
Cec inland applicant
AOR Jan 12
BC in progress June 4
PPR June 8
Hang in there guys, trust God he will do it for you.

Wait is painful but worth it :) :)
God bless you all.
Congratulations!!!

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
sayantan said:
Hi guys,

I applied from US on FSW category. I will come under FSW inland as the processing is done by CPC Ottawa. I am also waiting.

Nov 27, 2015
sayantan said:
Hi guys,

Still waiting.. Medical Passed and review in progress. You are not alone :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
FSW Inland ( 2 Applications ) , NO PNP / NO LMIA
ITA - 27th Nov, 2015
AOR - 26th Jan, 2016
Review of Eligibility - In progress
Med's PASSED - 2nd Feb , 2016
BGC Status - Not Needed at this

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
worldwidesumit said:
Still waiting.. Medical Passed and review in progress. You are not alone :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
FSW Inland ( 2 Applications ) , NO PNP / NO LMIA
ITA - 27th Nov, 2015
AOR - 26th Jan, 2016
Review of Eligibility - In progress
Med's PASSED - 2nd Feb , 2016
BGC Status - Not Needed at this

Same here....

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Looks like no PPR for today! Hope it rains on the rest of us tomorrow! ::)

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Hi,

I just wanted to write and thank everyone in this forum for all their help. I started out on this process almost 12 months ago to the day when I needed to get everything together so that I could apply for EE, such as CELPIP and copies of certificates etc. Then I needed help getting a bridging permit and this forum was again immensely helpful. Then there were various form requests and questions that arise while you are waiting for everything to be processed. Again help was always on hand in here. The sense of solidarity in this forum really helps make the waiting easier.

It's a nice feeling to have reached the end (almost) and to have received a successful outcome. Although until the day that I actually cross the border and come back into the country, I won't believe this has actually happened. And then once it does the process of becoming a citizen will be next!

If anyone needs any help at any time please PM me as I won't be checking in here as often as I have been... All I can advise everyone is to try not to think about it. Don't drive yourself crazy checking your profile. It will happen when it happens. The process is not perfect but it is really fair and probably a lot easier than many other countries. A lot like Canada in a lot of ways! If you've done everything they ask in the right way they are going to give you PR. They want to say 'yes', they don't want to say 'no'.

Thank you all again and I pray all you FSW outland guys get your PR soon. You deserve it and Canada needs you. If people can make it through this process then I think they'll make great citizens of Canada!

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
Mutenye said:
Hi,

I just wanted to write and thank everyone in this forum for all their help. I started out on this process almost 12 months ago to the day when I needed to get everything together so that I could apply for EE, such as CELPIP and copies of certificates etc. Then I needed help getting a bridging permit and this forum was again immensely helpful. Then there were various form requests and questions that arise while you are waiting for everything to be processed. Again help was always on hand in here. The sense of solidarity in this forum really helps make the waiting easier.

It's a nice feeling to have reached the end (almost) and to have received a successful outcome. Although until the day that I actually cross the border and come back into the country, I won't believe this has actually happened. And then once it does the process of becoming a citizen will be next!

If anyone needs any help at any time please PM me as I won't be checking in here as often as I have been... All I can advise everyone is to try not to think about it. Don't drive yourself crazy checking your profile. It will happen when it happens. The process is not perfect but it is really fair and probably a lot easier than many other countries. A lot like Canada in a lot of ways! If you've done everything they ask in the right way they are going to give you PR. They want to say 'yes', they don't want to say 'no'.

Thank you all again and I pray all you FSW outland guys get your PR soon. You deserve it and Canada needs you. If people can make it through this process then I think they'll make great citizens of Canada!
Congratulations on your PPR. I can't imagine what an amazing feeling it must be to be so near the end of this long, arduous journey. I hope there are no issues crossing the boarder and you can start your life in Canada and find it as amazing a place to be as we all hope it is.

Thanks for the offer to PM you anytime we need. I don't think words can adequately explain how much this entire community - specifically people like you - help us get through these long months, and help to ease our minds slightly.

Best of luck to you! Thanks for all the prayers!