Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
sanr4 said:
FSW Outland. US applicant.
Not sure if US applicants are treated as Inland or Outland since our processing office is Ottawa.
I guess you're being treated (Ottawa) as inland so I'd say if nothing happens by next week there'll be no change in BG check until you receive PPR unless you haven't paid your RPRF up front which might delay by another week or so...but it's just a guess...

xiaoyupaopao

Mar 18, 2016
Hey guys,

My husband is an EE applicant (FSW inlander, AOR Jan 22nd). We haven't seen any changes since Feb. Now we have a problem and really need your advice.
Since AOR, we moved and traveled abroad. But when we send Case Specific Inquiry to change information in our file, we didn't see any changes in our CIC account. Could anyone offer some kindly advice about what we should do in this situation?

Thank you very much in advance! Hope everyone here will be able to get their PPRs soon:)

Xiaoyupaopao

AltaBcCan

Mar 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 07
Passport Req..
June 08
xiaoyupaopao said:
Hey guys,

My husband is an EE applicant (FSW inlander, AOR Jan 22nd). We haven't seen any changes since Feb. Now we have a problem and really need your advice.
Since AOR, we moved and traveled abroad. But when we send Case Specific Inquiry to change information in our file, we didn't see any changes in our CIC account. Could anyone offer some kindly advice about what we should do in this situation?

Thank you very much in advance! Hope everyone here will be able to get their PPRs soon:)

Xiaoyupaopao
Depends on what information you updated. For things like address changes, most people don't get updates.

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
xiaoyupaopao said:
Hey guys,

Xiaoyupaopao
How long since you sent it the cse? I'm not certain but if you only travelled abroad you only need to update your new address and not travel history. they usually send the PPR to the mailing address you give them. I'm not certain on this so maybe a more experienced member can answer more definitively

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
sanr4 said:
FSW Outland. US applicant.
Not sure if US applicants are treated as Inland or Outland since our processing office is Ottawa.
I am with you man.Kind of same timeline..Jan 8 AOR...BG check is 'Not started'...FSW from US... :-[

farzad1983

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
14-04-2016/17-05-2016
AOR Received.
03-04-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mutenye said:
I was recently asked for another employment letter and about a week after I submitted that my BG check was changed to "In Progress". So I guess once they are satisfied that all the general parts of your application are in order they then move forward to the next stage which is the BG check. What's actually in a BG check I'm not sure. Some people have told me it's travel history, others have said it's the criminality part. Others have said it's when they start checking with former employers... In my situation I was asked early on for a Sched A with a specific request regarding dates I went to Italy back in 2002 (outside of the last 10 years..) so I guess they checked my travel history already.

I would say your BG will change in the next 10 working days (assuming all the other parts of your application are in order) and then you will have to wait around 4 more weeks for your PPR. That's if you have done all the other things up front such as paid your fee. However, my friend did FSW Inland and got his AOR in mid December and received his decision in mid April 'without' a change in his background check. He had a unique case however in that he was living in Quebec and applying for Ontario. They asked him to resign his job immediately and move to Ontario within 30 days and provide proof of this or they would refuse his application. Therefore I think they didn't update his BG ever as it never became necessary. He decided to stay in Quebec and use the Quebec system subsequently...
I had somehow the same situation. I was asked before for Schedule A and Travel History couple of days after AOR. later, I was asked for the second time for additional documents regarding my employment on May 12 and submitted on May 17. however, My BG changed to In Progress a day after additional doc request on May 13.

I was wondering to know if according to what you said I have to wait for RPRF soon after 4 weeks from submitting my docs?

awaiting your comment.

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
aayusharora said:
Thanks, India, NDVO.. However the email was from CIC OTTAWA
I think this is the current trend. Indian applicants' files move from CIO to CPC-Ottawa to NDVO. R10 and Medical at CIO, A11.2 starts at CPC and thn file goes to NDVO for final processing and PPR. I will order second GCMS in next couple of days for more clarity.

kmjcad

Jan 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys,

after submitting to VFS Singapore May 18, today I happily collected passports along with CoPR--

God Bless & wish you all the very best in this journey.

8) 8)

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
kmjcad said:
hi guys,

after submitting to VFS Singapore May 18, today I happily collected passports along with CoPR--

8) 8)
Congrats Brother..Good Luck ahead

Amit

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
kmjcad said:
hi guys,

8) 8)
Awesome, did you order GCMS at any point ?

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
Hi

I have ordered GCMS notes on April 17 . I am still waiting for GCMS notes. Anybody knows how to track GCMS notes or what should I do ?

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Dpakhaniya said:
Hi

I have ordered GCMS notes on April 17 . I am still waiting for GCMS notes. Anybody knows how to track GCMS notes or what should I do ?
Usually it takes about a month.