+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
aayusharora said:
PPR >>> ! ! ! ! ! ! :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

JAN 14 AOR
FSWO
BG changed to In Progress on 10- May
PPR through email..!

Cheers..!
Congratulations :) What is current country of residence and VO?

kanwarbir1

Sep 19, 2013
hello everyone , I am CEC INLAND APPLICANT
AOR-25 APRIL
I NEED SOME HELP HOPE SOME SENIORS OR ANYBODY CAN HELP WHAT I CAN DO NEXT ?
I SUBMITTED MY SCHEDULE A FORM YESTERDAY . I MADE A MISTAKE IN EDUCATION SECTION FOR MY SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION DATES ARE 2008-03 TO 2010-03
HOWEVER BY MISTAKENLY I PUT 2007-03 TO 2009-03 . DOES THIS WILL EFFECT MY APPLICATION ?? HOPE I CAN GET SOME SUGGESTIONS ?

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
kanwarbir1 said:
hello everyone , I am CEC INLAND APPLICANT
AOR-25 APRIL
I NEED SOME HELP HOPE SOME SENIORS OR ANYBODY CAN HELP WHAT I CAN DO NEXT ?
I SUBMITTED MY SCHEDULE A FORM YESTERDAY . I MADE A MISTAKE IN EDUCATION SECTION FOR MY SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION DATES ARE 2008-03 TO 2010-03
HOWEVER BY MISTAKENLY I PUT 2007-03 TO 2009-03 . DOES THIS WILL EFFECT MY APPLICATION ?? HOPE I CAN GET SOME SUGGESTIONS ?
Hi, did they request specific info for the sched A in the letter they sent you or was it to be filled out with everything? I was requested one back at the beginning and they requested information regarding a very specific date.

I guess the only thing you can do is fill out a case specific enquiry and submit a revised version.https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Then I guess I would go to the Case specific enquiry and submit an updated version with a letter explaining your mistake etc.

readymade

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13th April
Could someone tell me where can I order the gcms notes from?

Imann_65

Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Online, inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11/1/2016
Med's Done....
Passed around the end of Jan
readymade said:
Could someone tell me where can I order the gcms notes from?
You can order through
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

Make sure you include a letter of authorization from all your family members coming to Canada with you or you will face delays.(This happened to me)

sanr4

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Jan 20 AOR. BG Check is still Not Started. FSW.
Anybody know what the f is going on? All other months Nov, Dec, Feb, March are seeing PPR's. Everyone in Jan is stuck..
This wait is getting to my nerves.

AltaBcCan

Mar 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 07
Passport Req..
June 08
aayusharora said:
PPR >>> ! ! ! ! ! ! :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

JAN 14 AOR
FSWO
BG changed to In Progress on 10- May
PPR through email..!

Cheers..!
Did you get an update for ppr in my cic messages too?

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
sanr4 said:
Jan 20 AOR. BG Check is still Not Started. FSW.
Anybody know what the f is going on? All other months Nov, Dec, Feb, March are seeing PPR's. Everyone in Jan is stuck..
This wait is getting to my nerves.
What programme are you? Inland or Outland? Sometimes BG doesn't change until your offered PR depending on your class of programme...

sanr4

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
FSW Outland. US applicant.
Not sure if US applicants are treated as Inland or Outland since our processing office is Ottawa.

Nov 27, 2015
Mutenye said:
I was recently asked for another employment letter and about a week after I submitted that my BG check was changed to "In Progress". So I guess once they are satisfied that all the general parts of your application are in order they then move forward to the next stage which is the BG check. What's actually in a BG check I'm not sure. Some people have told me it's travel history, others have said it's the criminality part. Others have said it's when they start checking with former employers... In my situation I was asked early on for a Sched A with a specific request regarding dates I went to Italy back in 2002 (outside of the last 10 years..) so I guess they checked my travel history already.

I would say your BG will change in the next 10 working days (assuming all the other parts of your application are in order) and then you will have to wait around 4 more weeks for your PPR. That's if you have done all the other things up front such as paid your fee. However, my friend did FSW Inland and got his AOR in mid December and received his decision in mid April 'without' a change in his background check. He had a unique case however in that he was living in Quebec and applying for Ontario. They asked him to resign his job immediately and move to Ontario within 30 days and provide proof of this or they would refuse his application. Therefore I think they didn't update his BG ever as it never became necessary. He decided to stay in Quebec and use the Quebec system subsequently...
Thanks Mutenye, That was helpful. I am hoping to know sometime soon whats the status on my application.