AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
cheire said:
Hey guys
Anybody knows how to extend BC PNP? If we can?
Best would be to call the office and ask. There must be an extension if your file is still under process for PR

Reactions: Adanac11

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blu-boy said:
http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form

link to the form and where you should mail it. I was specifically told to send the form after the expiry date not before.
Thankyou very much for the information and the link. The details are pretty clear out there..

It's a great input.. +1 for you...

FRENDZ

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Passport Req..
27-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
As far as i know, you do not to extend your PNP if your PNP expires after you receive AOR for PR Application.

FRENDZ

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Passport Req..
27-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
10-06-2016
Note the expiry date on your certificate of nomination. To use this nomination, you must be invited to apply by CIC and submit a complete application to CIC before this date.

I copied the above line from BC PNP officer's email when they sent me my nomination certificate.

My understanding is that it means you have to apply to CIC before the PNP expiry date, not get approved for PR by CIC before the expiry of BC PNP.

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Shining Star said:
Hi all

In addition to the above question I'd appreciate if someone could let me know if a revision is also needed in case the passport of the applicant or a family member has been renewed i.e. a new passport has been issued.

Thanks!
Very Much so check out the link it is pretty self explanatory

http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form

the thinking though is - CIC once you report the change will direct you to do this anyway. In your case you if your travel document has changed just apply for it.

Dont take anybody's word for it - call SINP because they will be the best people to advise based on your individual circumstance.

They might also share alternatives that can be useful. Let us know what they wanted you to do.

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
letstry said:
Thankyou very much for the information and the link. The details are pretty clear out there..

It's a great input.. +1 for you...
I called up the SINP office to inquire about the extension on my nomination that is expiring in 10 days, while my PR application is still under review and to find out if I need to update them and request for a revised nomination in case the passport of my accompanying dependent has been renewed.

They told me to apply for both, extension and revision and provide the appropriate reason. They clearly told me that all applicants whose nomination is expiring while they have an application under processing, need to request for an extension, unless they have a work permit, which would automatically take care of the extension.

Accordingly, I filled up the form and requested for a revision and extension.

Hope this helps other applicants in the same situation.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Dear ####:

Thank you for your email.

You may be eligible for an extension depending on the reason why you require the extension. Please provide us with some more information so that we may assist you properly.

For detailed information about the program, please refer to the BC PNP Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC Program Guide.

Hey guys
This the reply they sent me
Now i don't know what information to send them

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
blu-boy said:
Very Much so check out the link it is pretty self explanatory

the thinking though is - CIC once you report the change will direct you to do this anyway. In your case you if your travel document has changed just apply for it.

Dont take anybody's word for it - call SINP because they will be the best people to advise based on your individual circumstance.

They might also share alternatives that can be useful. Let us know what they wanted you to do.
Thanks! This is true. I called up SINP and got the right advice. I have posted the details in my previous post.

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
FRENDZ said:
Note the expiry date on your certificate of nomination. To use this nomination, you must be invited to apply by CIC and submit a complete application to CIC before this date.

I copied the above line from BC PNP officer's email when they sent me my nomination certificate.

My understanding is that it means you have to apply to CIC before the PNP expiry date, not get approved for PR by CIC before the expiry of BC PNP.
That was my understanding as well but I was explicitly told by SINP to make sure I applied for extension and keep the nomination valid throughout the PR process until the decision is made. I was asked to send in the request immediately the next day after expiry if there is no PPR by that date.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
cheire said:
Dear ####:

You may be eligible for an extension depending on the reason why you require the extension. Please provide us with some more information so that we may assist you properly.

For detailed information about the program, please refer to the BC PNP Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC Program Guide.

Hey guys
Any body has information about BCPNP extension?

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Shining Star said:
Thanks! This is true. I called up SINP and got the right advice. I have posted the details in my previous post.
Hi Shining Star

They told me wait till the day my nomination expired. Did they tell you anything about that?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
cheire said:
Dear ####:

Hey guys
I'd say send them an LOE and also attach your AOR to make them believe that your application is under processing. I don't think there is anything more you can do.

Reactions: Adanac11

dyno4all

May 26, 2016
Hello, I have submitted my PR Application in Jan [AOR - 16th Jan 2016, Medicals Passed, Category CEC] and no updates till now. Does anyone applied in Jan under CEC got PR ? Whats the process time ?

letstry

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shining Star said:
I called up the SINP office to inquire about the extension on my nomination that is expiring in 10 days, while my PR application is still under review and to find out if I need to update them and request for a revised nomination in case the passport of my accompanying dependent has been renewed.

They told me to apply for both, extension and revision and provide the appropriate reason. They clearly told me that all applicants whose nomination is expiring while they have an application under processing, need to request for an extension, unless they have a work permit, which would automatically take care of the extension.

Accordingly, I filled up the form and requested for a revision and extension.

Hope this helps other applicants in the same situation.
blu-boy said:
That was my understanding as well but I was explicitly told by SINP to make sure I applied for extension and keep the nomination valid throughout the PR process until the decision is made. I was asked to send in the request immediately the next day after expiry if there is no PPR by that date.
Thankyou very much for the info. As my nomination will expire by june 15th.. I am thinking of sending them the letter of extension around 6th june if I do not get my PPR by then...

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
dyno4all said:
Hello, I have submitted my PR Application in Jan [AOR - 16th Jan 2016, Medicals Passed, Category CEC] and no updates till now. Does anyone applied in Jan under CEC got PR ? Whats the process time ?
Normal processing time is 5-6 months. I am sure you will receive your PPR in the next month.