+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
letstry said:
Are you saying that a Provincial Nomination can be extended in case our EE application gets rejected due to whatever reason? Shall be great if you can share more details.

My PNP (SINP)is expiring on 16th June and no signs of PPR yet.. really worried.. Any input shall be of great help.

Thanks!
Hello

I talked to the SINP office and they will extend it twice(three months each time) if the PR decision is delayed due to processing - not if it gets rejected. there should be active processing happening on the file and the SINP expires in between processing then they will extend and also you should still meet the criteria under which you applied for SINP. They will check with CIC before they approve the extension.

If it gets rejected my guess is you have to apply again from the start . hopefully that does not happen.

Hope this helps

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
Hi,

I just received this request from CIC (first activity in my account for 4 months) :

Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week. Please provide a legible version of the letter of employment provided from XXX the place I currently work). This must be received at this office by: 2016/06/01

I had of course sent this letter with my application containing all of the above information and perfectly legible. Is it possible they just want an updated version with a more recent date? Would you include more up to date wage slips as well? Or could there be more to this request? For instance, might there be some problem with my original letter and this is a very kind agent's way of giving me a chance to revise it? Only other thing I can think of is that I submitted 3 letters as I had 3 jobs and maybe they would be prefer to just work on one letter/job to save time? I've had my most current job for 11.5 months...

Thanks as always!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Your current job is not completely 1 year at the moment of e-APR, I think that 's why they are asking you for additional docs. I guess this could be even a possible reason for rejection if they didn't ask you for those papers, as they don't consider any experience less than exactly 12 months. Looks like you got a chance and gonna be OK after submitting. However, which was you primary NOC, the current one or you had enough experience for the points you claimed by the previous 2 jobs?
And would you mind sharing your VO?

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
valsanail said:
Your current job is not completely 1 year at the moment of e-APR, I think that 's why they are asking you for additional docs. I guess this could be even a possible reason for rejection if they didn't ask you for those papers, as they don't consider any experience less than exactly 12 months. Looks like you got a chance and gonna be OK after submitting. However, which was you primary NOC, the current one or you had enough experience for the points you claimed by the previous 2 jobs?
And would you mind sharing your VO?
Hi, I thought it was ok to combine experience for CEC? My first job was 7 months, my second 3 months and my third job was 3.5 months at the time of applying and I submitted 3 letters (tax returns wage slips etc.) My 3rd job is now 11.5 months and will pass the 12 month period on June 15th. My 3rd job is the one I've based my application upon and is NOC 0423. I'm inland so I'm guessing my visa office is Ottawa? I'm really not sure

raheelpk

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015
blu-boy said:
Hello

I talked to the SINP office and they will extend it twice(three months each time) if the PR decision is delayed due to processing - not if it gets rejected. there should be active processing happening on the file and the SINP expires in between processing then they will extend and also you should still meet the criteria under which you applied for SINP. They will check with CIC before they approve the extension.

If it gets rejected my guess is you have to apply again from the start . hopefully that does not happen.

Hope this helps
My nomination is expiring on Jun-5 and no PPR yet, Do I need to send email to SINP office for extension or it will get automatically extended? What is the impact of nomination expiry on an in-process PR application? I was under the impression that after PR application submission, nomination expiry has no impact on processing. Anyone who has gone through this stage pls guide

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Mutenye said:
Hi, I thought it was ok to combine experience for CEC? My first job was 7 months, my second 3 months and my third job was 3.5 months at the time of applying and I submitted 3 letters (tax returns wage slips etc.) My 3rd job is now 11.5 months and will pass the 12 month period on June 15th. My 3rd job is the one I've based my application upon and is NOC 0423. I'm inland so I'm guessing my visa office is Ottawa? I'm really not sure
ah, yes, if you are CEC applicant then no requirement for the experience to be continuous. This is for FSW.

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
valsanail said:
ah, yes, if you are CEC applicant then no requirement for the experience to be continuous. This is for FSW.
Phew! Thanks for the heart attack! So has anyone else any idea if I should be reading into this request to resubmit my work experience? And is there anything I should add/change? (Details below)
I just received this request from CIC (first activity in my account for 4 months) :

Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week. Please provide a legible version of the letter of employment provided from XXX the place I currently work). This must be received at this office by: 2016/06/01

I had of course sent this letter with my application containing all of the above information and perfectly legible. Is it possible they just want an updated version with a more recent date? Would you include more up to date wage slips as well? Or could there be more to this request? For instance, might there be some problem with my original letter and this is a very kind agent's way of giving me a chance to revise it? Only other thing I can think of is that I submitted 3 letters as I had 3 jobs and maybe they would be prefer to just work on one letter/job to save time? I've had my most current job for 11.5 months...

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
raheelpk said:
My nomination is expiring on Jun-5 and no PPR yet, Do I need to send email to SINP office for extension or it will get automatically extended? What is the impact of nomination expiry on an in-process PR application? I was under the impression that after PR application submission, nomination expiry has no impact on processing. Anyone who has gone through this stage pls guide
http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form

link to the form and where you should mail it. I was specifically told to send the form after the expiry date not before.

AltaBcCan

Mar 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 07
Passport Req..
June 08
Mutenye said:
Phew! Thanks for the heart attack! So has anyone else any idea if I should be reading into this request to resubmit my work experience? And is there anything I should add/change? (Details below)

Legible is the key word here.. If you didn't scan it properly, this could be their request for you to rescan it. Make sure the writing is clear.. No fancy fonts or fancy colors that make it difficult for them to verify.

amz88

Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2016
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2016
Passport received by Ottawa May 12th.

Application approved and Closed May 26th.

gmduncanidaho

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2
Doc's Request.
Jan 14 & Jan 24
AOR Received.
Jan 2
gmduncanidaho said:
Hi Everyone,

I just received an update email and saw that my BG Check, Medicals and Eligibility change to In Progress. My Medicals were "Passed" before this update, and BG check was Not needed.
A few days ago I sent CIC an update on my employment (Title Change) through CSE, then requested GCMS. Maybe it's related to this, anyone seen something like this happen?

My background check went to in progress today. Maybe it's related to the message I quoted above. Here is what happened so far:

May 18:
Review of Eligibility: review in progress
review of medical results: review in progress
background check: in progress

May 24: (I received an e-mail stating my additional document was added to my file)
review of medical results: review in progress
background check: not needed at this time

May 26:
review of medical results: not needed at this time (it was passed before May 18)
background check: in progress

Any ideas? I ordered GCMS notes a couple weeks ago but didn't receive it yet so not sure about the status of my application.

JohnMj

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blu-boy said:
Hello

Hope this helps
Do they extend it automatically? if no, do we need to call them?

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
JohnMj said:
Do they extend it automatically? if no, do we need to call them?
Hi all

In addition to the above question I'd appreciate if someone could let me know if a revision is also needed in case the passport of the applicant or a family member has been renewed i.e. a new passport has been issued.

Thanks!

readymade

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13th April
WOW!!!

Last couple of weeks has been like a drought for PPRs. :-\