11-01-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
18-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
letstry said:
Guys.. Do we have an updated Spreadsheet for Jan AORs?

If yes, please share the link..

Thanking you.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhmX1gbqaclZVcyen1oJnnTKeAwVcfAQEZ5WeGBrizc/edit#gid=1725946646

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
My BGC status has just changed to Complete, and Final Decision has changed to This application has been approved.

It has been a long journey, and I want to thank all my forum friends that have helped, guided and supported me through out the whole process. I want to let you guys know that I am here for you all, and more than happy to offer help an guidance to all who still need it.

For those still waiting, have faith and hang in there. It is only a matter of time.

CAD_CAD

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hot2Cold said:
My BGC status has just changed to Complete, and Final Decision has changed to This application has been approved.

It has been a long journey, and I want to thank all my forum friends that have helped, guided and supported me through out the whole process. I want to let you guys know that I am here for you all, and more than happy to offer help an guidance to all who still need it.

For those still waiting, have faith and hang in there. It is only a matter of time.
Congratulations friend, you have made it. Wish you good luck with your new life.
:) :) :)

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Hot2Cold said:

Congrats so happy hear about the news. Did you get an email or you just check your cic profile?

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
gimmyle said:
Congrats so happy hear about the news. Did you get an email or you just check your cic profile?
Thanks.

No, there was no mail. I just checked myCIC profile (like I normally do every hour ;) ) and the profile was updated.

Still no email, nor any update on the return courier AWB.

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Hot2Cold said:
Thanks.

No, there was no mail. I just checked myCIC profile (like I normally do every hour ;) ) and the profile was updated.

Congrats again and thanks for your response . I 've always been checking my email instead. Good luck

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Hearty Congrats to each of you who got the PPR News

Amit

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hot2Cold said:

Congrate to you...
Please share your landing experience with us

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Hot2Cold said:

Congrats dear

zarinah09

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-01-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
04-02-2016 passed
Passport Req..
07-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
Hot2Cold said:
Thanks.

Congratulations! ;D did you receive any email notification for passport request?

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
sunshinejan said:
Guys, I got AOR on jan 20th (outland fsw) and I am curious is there still many people waiting for ppr who got their aor before jan20th?

I mean lots of people are getting rfprf requests these days and it's almost 3 months now and i am getting a bit nervous((

Also how possible do you think it is to get rejected after 3-4 months of waiting?

Thanks everyone and good luck to all of us.
Chances of getting rejected after 3-4 months is less. Normal processing time is 4-5 months. So hang in there. I myself have crossed 3 months without any updates.

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Tusharbakaya said:
Chances of getting rejected after 3-4 months is less. Normal processing time is 4-5 months. So hang in there. I myself have crossed 3 months without any updates.
I would suggest to order gcms notes once you are through 4 month mark, it will help you to understand the status of your application, If there is anything that you can update if you find something in your gcms notes

Amit

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Hot2Cold said:
Thanks.

You will receive the ghost email in 24 hours. ....
Meanwhile. ...
VISA AND COPR JUST RECEIVED. ....SEE YALL IN CANADA!! ;D ;D
Everyone just have faith. ...i remember how depressing the wait was. ...but as long as you haven't been rejected. ...just remain positive. ...love this group...im also here to help in anyway i can though i don't know much. I got almost all my info from others experiences. God bless yall. I'll be traveling soon to join my wife and daughter.

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
eski said:
You will receive the ghost email in 24 hours. ....
Meanwhile. ...
VISA AND COPR JUST RECEIVED. ....SEE YALL IN CANADA!! ;D ;D
Everyone just have faith. ...i remember how depressing the wait was. ...but as long as you haven't been rejected. ...just remain positive. ...love this group...im also here to help in anyway i can though i don't know much. I got almost all my info from others experiences. God bless yall. I'll be traveling soon to join my wife and daughter.
Congrats Buddy

Amit