+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

HANSRA

Jan 15, 2016
Hello friends
AS I mentioned before I got PPR. So my question is should I need to send Passport and photos by post only or I need to scan and upload passport biopage to my account as well? Because I can see one more attachment file(Under name replacement) is available to attach documents under my account attachments where we uploaded all other documents.
Please advise friends who have idea or already got PPR so they can see same replacement folder under online attachment page as me.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
HANSRA said:
Hello friends
AS I mentioned before I got PPR. So my question is should I need to send Passport and photos by post only or I need to scan and upload passport biopage to my account as well? Because I can see one more attachment file(Under name replacement) is available to attach documents under my account attachments where we uploaded all other documents.
Please advise friends who have idea or already got PPR so they can see same replacement folder under online attachment page as me.
Just follow the instruction letter of PPR that should suffice.

HANSRA

Jan 15, 2016
MrTee said:
Just follow the instruction letter of PPR that should suffice.
Thank you MrTee
PPR letter saying just to submit Passport, photo and PPR letter by post. No any where says to upload scan. So I think sending them originals suffice. M I right?

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
HANSRA said:
Thank you MrTee
PPR letter saying just to submit Passport, photo and PPR letter by post. No any where says to upload scan. So I think sending them originals suffice. M I right?
Are you inland ? You can still call cic if you are in doubt

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.0.html;msg5051050#msg5051050

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Whatsapp group for all those who are waiting more than 6 months are now can join with us for live updates, discussions, suggestions, expert advises etc . We have number of people in our group and if you want to get your self added please send me a whatsapp message to +94718777749. Thanks.
(repeating message)

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
Tusharbakaya said:
I mentioned that it has been more than 6 months and last update on my profile was in the first week of May, when I was asked for an additional document. So since the past three months, I have recieved no updates, so can you please let me know the status of my profile.

I really cant comment upon the correlation. However, 6 days post raising a CSE, my BG turned into progress and few days later I received the PPR.

Case specific enquiry. Already explained by others.

Two days post my PPR, i also received same revert on my CSE i.e.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that the processing times provided to you on our website are an approximation. Currently, your file is still in process and there is no maximum timeframe to finalize an application.

If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

So, I really cant comment on the effectiveness of CSE, but I am assuming the agents must at least open the file once a CSE comes. In my case, I think raising a CSE worked, but again cant be sure.

However, one thing I can be sure of is that there is no harm in raising a CSE.
Hi Tusharbakaya,

I tried to send a CSE to CIC because it's been over 6 months since my AOR and I still have not received a decision on my application.

After I clicked the submit button, the Confirmation page showed the following:

Case Specific Enquiry - Confirmation

Error!

Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.VisualBasic.VariantType' to type 'System.Data.DataTable'.

Date modified
2016-01-18

Do you have the same problem here? Do you need to attached any documents in this CSE?

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
tango08 said:
Hi Tusharbakaya,

I tried to send a CSE to CIC because it's been over 6 months since my AOR and I still have not received a decision on my application.

After I clicked the submit button, the Confirmation page showed the following:

Case Specific Enquiry - Confirmation

Error!

Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.VisualBasic.VariantType' to type 'System.Data.DataTable'.

Date modified
2016-01-18

Do you have the same problem here? Do you need to attached any documents in this CSE?
Please try again. Must be some website bug.

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
MuhammadMazid said:
Count me in too...
AOR January 28th,
FSW Outland,
SGVO
Count me in too! AOR Jan, SINP and SGVO

BG: Not needed at this time

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
Tusharbakaya said:
Please try again. Must be some website bug.
I tried open in "Incognito mode" and it works well.

HANSRA

Jan 15, 2016
MrTee said:
Are you inland ? You can still call cic if you are in doubt

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.0.html;msg5051050#msg5051050
Outbound.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Just got a reply from NDVO saying that
" We have received the requested information & documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. And at this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is completed, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you are to be advised accordingly. Processing times towards finalization may vary depending on the number of newer applications received and also the individual complexity of each application. "

Now one would assume that i got a reply to a case specific enquiry or for the email i sent to New delhi immigration email ids. But to my surprise, i got reply because i sent an email to
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with URGENT in subject line.

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
redd456 said:
" We have received the requested information & documents and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. And at this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is completed, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you are to be advised accordingly. Processing times towards finalization may vary depending on the number of newer applications received and also the individual complexity of each application. "

Now one would assume that i got a reply to a case specific enquiry or for the email i sent to New delhi immigration email ids. But to my surprise, i got reply because i sent an email to
Standard reply.. I got this too :(

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
PM me for getting added to FSW- India group if there was anyone left out in FSW category

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
HANSRA said:
Outbound.
I see now that your VO is Sydney, i do not know if they have specific rules , you can try calling Canadian High commission in Sydney, but in general it is always the hard copies that you need to send. Btw If you are Australian you do not need a visa counter foil, only copr. Do they still asked for passport or only copies (incase if you are an Australian citizen)

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
redd456 said:

standard revert, but your application seems to be okay and good. Sooner or later this month, you will receive your PPR.