+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all, received PPRs!

8 days left till six month and my BG is still not needed :( I don't know about NDVO but for Bucharest VO is sure that all are on vacation...

ahmed29s

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC Inland
ITA: December 4, 2015
AOR: January 11, 2016
Eligibility Check: In progress
Medical passed: Sometime in February, 2016
Additional Document req: February 10, 2016
Additional document submitted: February 10, 2016
Additional Document req: February 16, 2016
Additional document submitted: February 27, 2016
Additional Document req: April 19, 2016
Additional document submitted: April 20, 2016
BC : In Progress
PPR: Waiting……..

Talked to CIC agent on July 11th and he mentioned Background check is going on and it will be completed SOON. What is the definition of SOON???

AckeenSaltfish

Mar 5, 2016
Re: AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together -refused and then accepted

Greetings Grin
Wanted to share my story on this forum as my journey to PPR as a Saskatchewan PNP was an emotional one but with a happy ending
Sent in AOR on January 25 and on June 9th, my application was refused because my job letter did not provide enough evidence that I performed the duties of a University lecturer. Letter had the salary, the number of hours and the years I have been employed but it seemed they wanted something more.
Trust me guys, this letter was like the worst news ever and left me in tears and thinking “WHAT NOW?”
Created a new EE profile on June 10 and asked Saskatchewan immigration to transfer my PNP nomination. Got 886 points and ITA on June 15. Sent in complete AOR by June 24 (medical and police records and IELTS were still valid) and submitted a much better job letter with details of my duties and scanned all 6 pages of my employment contract.
Got 2 request for more info: 1) Schedule A background declaration in which I had to explain why my application was refused and 2) Supplementary travel information -details on my travel history to the United states
Then on July 18- there is was the PPR letter.
Less than a month since my second application. My reaction was very happy tears and thinking “WOW!”
A lot of times, it was reading this forum that helped me keep my hopes up. Nuff thanks Smiley Wink
Good people, keep the faith and the focus during this immigration journey.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Re: AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together -refused and then accepted

AckeenSaltfish said:
Greetings Grin
Wanted to share my story on this forum as my journey to PPR as a Saskatchewan PNP was an emotional one but with a happy ending
Sent in AOR on January 25 and on June 9th, my application was refused because my job letter did not provide enough evidence that I performed the duties of a University lecturer. Letter had the salary, the number of hours and the years I have been employed but it seemed they wanted something more.
Trust me guys, this letter was like the worst news ever and left me in tears and thinking “WHAT NOW?”
Created a new EE profile on June 10 and asked Saskatchewan immigration to transfer my PNP nomination. Got 886 points and ITA on June 15. Sent in complete AOR by June 24 (medical and police records and IELTS were still valid) and submitted a much better job letter with details of my duties and scanned all 6 pages of my employment contract.
Got 2 request for more info: 1) Schedule A background declaration in which I had to explain why my application was refused and 2) Supplementary travel information -details on my travel history to the United states
Then on July 18- there is was the PPR letter.
Less than a month since my second application. My reaction was very happy tears and thinking “WOW!”
A lot of times, it was reading this forum that helped me keep my hopes up. Nuff thanks Smiley Wink
Good people, keep the faith and the focus during this immigration journey.
Congratulations!! hope is the best thing and you never gave up! Wish you good luck!

Are you inland or Outland?

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
Tusharbakaya said:
Hopefully :). Though they told me to wait till August end :mad:
They have asked me to wait till 25-Jul before calling again. But, I got my PPR on 12-Jul. So, it may not take that long.

pratik3687

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc -ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
ravikgunturi said:
They have asked me to wait till 25-Jul before calling again. But, I got my PPR on 12-Jul. So, it may not take that long.
ravi, did you get your passport back? or got your return tracker activated yet?.
my wife's passport has been sent back from delhi, and shall be delivered tommorow. what is your and your wife's passport status?

meryldc1988

Jul 7, 2016
Svetlanka said:
Congrats to all, received PPRs!

8 days left till six month and my BG is still not needed :( I don't know about NDVO but for Bucharest VO is sure that all are on vacation...
Share the same AOR date. i'm CEC inland and nothing changed for me. Counting days to call CIC even get to get PPR....

pratik3687

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
cpc -ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
meryldc1988 said:
Share the same AOR date. i'm CEC inland and nothing changed for me. Counting days to call CIC even get to get PPR....
just call them anyway..don't tell them your exact date just say i applied in january.
there is 70% chances that you may get to know the application status by them.

meryldc1988

Jul 7, 2016
pratik3687 said:
just call them anyway..don't tell them your exact date just say i applied in january.
there is 70% chances that you may get to know the application status by them.
i did it already but she asked me the real date and told me to call back. did you get them? what did they say?

ahmed29s

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meryldc1988 said:
i did it already but she asked me the real date and told me to call back. did you get them? what did they say?
I talked to them and they said it will be complete SOON!

meryldc1988

Jul 7, 2016
ahmed29s said:
I talked to them and they said it will be complete SOON!
ahah SOON! well finger cross everybody will get it soon.... i'm so tired of waiting it stress me out. i'm scared that they deny my app, they did it already last year because i forgot a damn paper. The agent didn't want to know anything about it...:S

ravikgunturi

Jun 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
06-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Passport Req..
12-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
25-07-2016
pratik3687 said:
ravi, did you get your passport back? or got your return tracker activated yet?.
my wife's passport has been sent back from delhi, and shall be delivered tommorow. what is your and your wife's passport status?
I have called CIC and they told that the passport has gone for VISA printing and should be dispatched soon. Not sure of exact date yet :)