+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajucheers said:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats! :)))

so as I crossed 6 months yesterday, I wanna try and call CIC today.

Can anyone advise the phone number? and what type of questions they are more willing to answer? :) like is my app approved?

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
sunshinejan said:

Can anyone advise the phone number? and what type of questions they are more willing to answer? :) like is my app approved?
if you are calling from outside of canada

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pr-application-under-ee-pnp-connect-here-t346362.0.html;msg5051050#msg5051050

Just tell them it is passed 6 months and what is the status of your application

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
rajucheers said:
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations :)

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
sunshinejan said:

Just ask status of your profile. They told me that all my paperwork is done and I should receive an email before August end. That email can either be of rejection or approval. They didn't utter the word that your profile has been approved. They kept repeating that your paperwork is complete and is pending final decision.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
A related question: I just crossed 6 months as well. However, based on my June 2 GCMS, I know that my Primary Office is Singapore (and Secondary Office CPC).

Does it make any sense for me to try to call CIC (Canada) regarding my status? Would they just say that my file is with their Singapore Office and I need to inquire with them? (The Singapore Visa Office has apparently practically been in a comatose state for a while ...).

Tusharbakaya said:
Just ask status of your profile. They told me that all my paperwork is done and I should receive an email before August end. That email can either be of rejection or approval. They didn't utter the word that your profile has been approved. They kept repeating that your paperwork is complete and is pending final decision.

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
ybjianada said:
A related question: I just crossed 6 months as well. However, based on my June 2 GCMS, I know that my Primary Office is Singapore (and Secondary Office CPC).

Does it make any sense for me to try to call CIC (Canada) regarding my status? Would they just say that my file is with their Singapore Office and I need to inquire with them? (The Singapore Visa Office has apparently practically been in a comatose state for a while ...).
No harm in contacting them, but as you said there is a high possibility that they will not be able to provide any info as your file has been transferred to the Local VO. However, that being said, you can always give a call.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
ybjianada said:

They will tell you the status of application even though it is not with them. The agent when i called told me that my BG is in progress with ongoing security checks. My app is NDVO though. But the agent in ottawa gave me this info.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Thank you both.

redd456 said:
They will tell you the status of application even though it is not with them. The agent when i called told me that my BG is in progress with ongoing security checks. My app is NDVO though. But the agent in ottawa gave me this info.
Tusharbakaya said:
No harm in contacting them, but as you said there is a high possibility that they will not be able to provide any info as your file has been transferred to the Local VO. However, that being said, you can always give a call.

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redd456 said:
Funny, my file is also transferred to the LVO and the agent told me that he can't see it.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Svetlanka said:
Funny, my file is also transferred to the LVO and the agent told me that he can't see it.
I think "your bg is in progress and security checks are ongoing" is a standard answer to give after the processing times are reached. I might be wrong, she may have had a look at my application.

J G

Mar 9, 2016
Guys,

Any idea how long vo Ottawa took to send my passport back ?

How many days after application status decision made updates as approved ?

Your answer would br appreciate!!!

Anshul2016

Jun 10, 2016
Finally......PPR
NDVO started working.. ;D
Although application got approved in April...dnt know wat took so long...
Feeling very happy and excited...........Today completed six months :D

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Anshul2016 said:
Finally......PPR
NDVO started working.. ;D
Although application got approved in April...dnt know wat took so long...
Feeling very happy and excited...........Today completed six months :D
Congratulations :) GO GO NDVO :D

ektaahm

Jul 8, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03rd Nov 15
Nomination.....
03rd Dec 15
AOR Received.
21st Jan 16
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
Submitted with file
Med's Done....
23rd Jan 16
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
20th July 16
VISA ISSUED...
02nd Aug 16
LANDED..........
End of September
Finally.... It was just a day remaining to complete the 6 months!

And it's PPPPP PPPPP RRRRR..... ;D ;D ;D

I got the RPRF request and PPR request in same message. ;D

Thank u everyone :D