16-02-2016
Med's Request
03-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
HopeFaith said:
Hi seniors! Been a silent follower of this thread since late March. It's really been an super stress buster for me to see so many of you Jan guys get PPR. But I am in need of advice now.
I just got a mail from cic requesting additional documented proof of our relationship with our children(both less than 5 years). We had submitted their birth certificates , but in our culture in India, we decide the name of the kids on the 11th day of their birth in a naming ceremony, hence the birth certificates do not bear the name of our kids. We had also send their passport scans,which did have our names on it..

However, additional documented proof is requested by CIC. Can you please guide me with examples of such documents that I can submit to CIC's request?

A prompt response will be appreciated as I have a short timeline to submit it.
ITA: Dec 4
AOR: Jan 28
Medical pass: Feb 8
Are you sure that the birth certificates you have attached are from the municipal office and not from the hospital?
There must be a name on the birth certificate. Please get in touch with the municipal office of the area where your kids were born.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
alee667 said:
Here comes the letter in my CIC requesting for Passports to be submitted for London Visa office. Attached with this letter is the Sch A to update information. Hope this is what we call PPR......!!!

Next question is that my home country is Pakistan but I am in Saudi. Can I submit passports here and they can be transmitted to Islamabad office Pakistan?
Please advise if we can submit passport other than the office they asked to submit?

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
HopeFaith said:
Hi seniors! Been a silent follower of this thread since late March. It's really been an super stress buster for me to see so many of you Jan guys get PPR. But I am in need of advice now.
I just got a mail from cic requesting additional documented proof of our relationship with our children(both less than 5 years). We had submitted their birth certificates , but in our culture in India, we decide the name of the kids on the 11th day of their birth in a naming ceremony, hence the birth certificates do not bear the name of our kids. We had also send their passport scans,which did have our names on it..

However, additional documented proof is requested by CIC. Can you please guide me with examples of such documents that I can submit to CIC's request?

Send some pictures too along with the documents. For example, birthday, hair cutting ceremony etc etc.

Pictures along with the documents would suffice.

teenguy

Aug 14, 2015
Incase this helps anyone for sending passport from US to Ottawa.

So passport sent with return pre-paid envelope. UPS seems the best and fastest way. Account created in less than 1 min with UPS and then created an import shipment for the return. They will bill you once the shipment is delivered.

I chose 1-2 days delivery both times which comes to around $130 USD total. I know its expensive but i figure the more days the package is in transit the higher the chances of it getting lost. There is cheaper option if you send by ground/standard shipping which will come to around $40-50 2-way.

HopeFaith

Feb 6, 2016
INR2CAD07 said:
are you FSW inland ? I guess you can submit a notarized document explaining about missing name in Birth certificate and re-attach passports highlighting parents details in first page of passport.... submit a LOE with details....
Thanks for the quick responses guys... I am an FSW Outland applicant from India.. The mail clearly states "no notarised doc will be accepted" ..
@Subic85 .. Our documents are from the municipal corporation only , but those were issued before we named our kids. And that actually happens a lot in India. Just a simple google on this will give you an idea :)

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HopeFaith said:
Thanks for the quick responses guys... I am an FSW Outland applicant from India.. The mail clearly states "no notarised doc will be accepted" ..
@Subic85 .. Our documents are from the municipal corporation only , but those were issued before we named our kids. And that actually happens a lot in India. Just a simple google on this will give you an idea :)
If you are still in India , can you get the updated birth certificate immediately ( from e-seva , thasildar... ) , I believe you need minimum one week to get it... else, as other friend suggested attach photos for birthday functions etc...

manju_r

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-02-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29-04-2016 to NDVO
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
Not required at this time
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
HopeFaith said:

I had the same problem and had to get new birth certificates done from municipality with name on it to avoid issues.

twisted_jack

Oct 11, 2015
Hey guys, anyone over here who've got their BG status changed to In progress in the last week or so and still haven't received their PPR yet?

Lenakk

May 20, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I have a question, please help!
Can we quit the job which you apply for EE before PPR?
I've waited 5 months and 10 days but still nothing yet.
I'm thinking about quitting the job first but not sure if its ok.
by the way I'm an inlander

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Lenakk said:
Hi Everyone,
I have a question, please help!
Can we quit the job which you apply for EE before PPR?
I've waited 5 months and 10 days but still nothing yet.
I'm thinking about quitting the job first but not sure if its ok.
by the way I'm an inlander
There's no problem quitting your job unless you are CEC applicant.

Lenakk

May 20, 2016
riasat.abir said:
There's no problem quitting your job unless you are CEC applicant.
Awesome! Thank you!!!
Is there any chance that CIC would phone my employer? Or is it necessary to inform cic?

CAKAVITHA

Jul 27, 2015
CEC Inland
AOR 30th Jan
No updates since Schedule A submitted in Mid Feb, and Background check not needed at this time.

varun22 said:
FSW Outland
AOR 28th Jan
Still waiting for golden email.
No updates since Medical passed

animehra

Jan 7, 2016
HopeFaith said:
You could get your kids BC rectified, it only takes days now.

Sherifat

May 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
Good day everyone,

I received pick up mail today (my husband was also copied in the mail). Our application was approved and closed yesterday. We should initiate the pick up with a courier company tomorrow by God's grace.

All the best to everyone waiting for an update or the other.