Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

The Spreadsheet is not showing any PPR after 17th May. Is this the case or its not updated after 17th.

igotocanada

May 31, 2016
i have one query

my AOR is 28th jan
med passed 29 jan
still waiting PPR
my nomination is expiring on 22 june

do i need to apply for extension of nomination or the same will do in case my wait for PPR takes more than 22 june

please suggest if anyone knows

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
igotocanada said:
i have one query

my AOR is 28th jan
med passed 29 jan
still waiting PPR
my nomination is expiring on 22 june

do i need to apply for extension of nomination or the same will do in case my wait for PPR takes more than 22 june

please suggest if anyone knows
I have the same problem....mine will expire on June 5th..

dyv

May 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
28-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-07-2016
Shining Star said:
I called up the SINP office to inquire about the extension on my nomination that is expiring in 10 days, while my PR application is still under review and to find out if I need to update them and request for a revised nomination in case the passport of my accompanying dependent has been renewed.

They told me to apply for both, extension and revision and provide the appropriate reason. They clearly told me that all applicants whose nomination is expiring while they have an application under processing, need to request for an extension, unless they have a work permit, which would automatically take care of the extension.

Accordingly, I filled up the form and requested for a revision and extension.

Hope this helps other applicants in the same situation.

I have the same problem as well... My due date is 06.25. I'm going to send an email next week to SINP regarding this matter.

http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/request-for-a-revision-and-or-extension-form

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
AltaBcCan said:
Legible is the key word here.. If you didn't scan it properly, this could be their request for you to rescan it. Make sure the writing is clear.. No fancy fonts or fancy colors that make it difficult for them to verify.
Thanks, the original was pristine and perfectly scanned but I've sent it again as requested with the dates updated and told them where to find each piece of information they requested on an accompanying letter. I also included my most recent wage slip and my T4 which I received since I first applied. I told them to refer to the original for a copy of my contract and further payslips from the commencement of my job etc. I didn't want to upload too much more than they asked for as they specified just the letter of employment specifically. Hopefully it'll all be good enough and I'll get some traction soon...been almost 5 months.

Honeyaustin

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mermaid May said:
Hi Guys,

I'm still waiting PPR but my LMIA is expiring on June 5. Do I need to ask for extension?

Thanks.

yes you should and please update what they exactly say about the procedure for extension

Feb 27, 2015
Mutenye said:
Thanks, the original was pristine and perfectly scanned but I've sent it again as requested with the dates updated and told them where to find each piece of information they requested on an accompanying letter. I also included my most recent wage slip and my T4 which I received since I first applied. I told them to refer to the original for a copy of my contract and further payslips from the commencement of my job etc. I didn't want to upload too much more than they asked for as they specified just the letter of employment specifically. Hopefully it'll all be good enough and I'll get some traction soon...been almost 5 months.
Hey Mutenye, we have pretty similar timelines and categories. Let me know if you hear anything! Here's hoping we hear something over the next 2 weeks!

EE CEC (Inland)
AOR Jan 15th 2016
Application Open
Medical Passed
Background: not needed at this time

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Irish_in_Canada said:
Hey Mutenye, we have pretty similar timelines and categories. Let me know if you hear anything! Here's hoping we hear something over the next 2 weeks!

EE CEC (Inland)
AOR Jan 15th 2016
Application Open
Medical Passed
Background: not needed at this time
has your background changed to "in progress" yet?

gmduncanidaho

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2
Doc's Request.
Jan 14 & Jan 24
AOR Received.
Jan 2
Mine changed to in progress on May 26th
Probably because I submitted an additional document though, see quoted message below:

gmduncanidaho said:
Hi Everyone,

I just received an update email and saw that my BG Check, Medicals and Eligibility change to In Progress. My Medicals were "Passed" before this update, and BG check was Not needed.
A few days ago I sent CIC an update on my employment (Title Change) through CSE, then requested GCMS. Maybe it's related to this, anyone seen something like this happen?
My medicals changed to passed yesterday. BG check and eligibility are still in progress