AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Sherifat said:
Good day everyone,

Let me firstly thank everyone in this wonderful group for all your contributions and assistance. Thank you so much.

It is with pleasure I inform you that we have been asked to submit our international passports though we were asked to also fill some forms again and send along with our passport.

Our timelines are as follows:

Number of people in application: 4 (couple and 2 children)

Nationality: Nigerian

Visa Office: Ghana

Application type: Nova Scotia PNP, Express Entry Outland

AOR: 26th of January, 2016

RPPR (I guess this means the date we were asked to submit our passport?): If so, 10th May, 2016

So for us, the time gap between AOR and RPPR is 3 months and 2 weeks, so I would humbly encourage everyone else waiting to be hopeful and exercise a little more patience. I understand how waiting could be tough. Our efforts shall be crown with success by God's grace.

Extract of the message I received include:

I first got a notification in my email that I have a mail in MyCIC

"Dear ...:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)
You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
 A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature For applicant and spouse:
Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Despite what the form indicates, please state your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in home country and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For applicant and spouse

 Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse.

Please does anyone know why we are being asked to submit the above forms again?

I am the primary applicant, I left my previous job in January, just the period we submitted our application, from January till now, I have being doing another job though it is not related to the NOC (2172) I submitted, what do you advise?

Should I be evasive of my new job which is just less than 4 months old, if I include it would I require to also include reference letter for this less than 4 months old job.

Sorry for my long epistle, I just thought I state all the info just incase someone can pick a thing or two from or it can serve as a motivation for people with similar timelines as ours to hang on and be hopeful that in the end, it shall turn out well.

Hearty Congrats to you and your family

Wish you all the best ahead

Amit

GAVEN985

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Haryana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-1-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
Sherifat said:
Good day everyone,

Let me firstly thank everyone in this wonderful group for all your contributions and assistance. Thank you so much.

It is with pleasure I inform you that we have been asked to submit our international passports though we were asked to also fill some forms again and send along with our passport.

Our timelines are as follows:

Number of people in application: 4 (couple and 2 children)

Nationality: Nigerian

Visa Office: Ghana

Application type: Nova Scotia PNP, Express Entry Outland

AOR: 26th of January, 2016

RPPR (I guess this means the date we were asked to submit our passport?): If so, 10th May, 2016

So for us, the time gap between AOR and RPPR is 3 months and 2 weeks, so I would humbly encourage everyone else waiting to be hopeful and exercise a little more patience. I understand how waiting could be tough. Our efforts shall be crown with success by God's grace.

Extract of the message I received include:

I first got a notification in my email that I have a mail in MyCIC

"Dear ...:
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)
You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
 A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature For applicant and spouse:
Make sure you answer truthfully to all questions. Amended Schedule A. Despite what the form indicates, please state your past history since you reached the age of 18. Specify what kind of work(s) you are doing and have been doing since then. Do not use acronyms. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. Indicate all addresses in home country and other countries (if applicable) since you reached the age of 18. Make sure you do not leave any gap in time. You must declare if you have been refused any visa or immigration applications in the past from any country. Failure to comply may result in a refusal of your application.

 Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures For applicant and spouse

 Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for you and your spouse.

Please does anyone know why we are being asked to submit the above forms again?

I am the primary applicant, I left my previous job in January, just the period we submitted our application, from January till now, I have being doing another job though it is not related to the NOC (2172) I submitted, what do you advise?

Should I be evasive of my new job which is just less than 4 months old, if I include it would I require to also include reference letter for this less than 4 months old job.

Sorry for my long epistle, I just thought I state all the info just incase someone can pick a thing or two from or it can serve as a motivation for people with similar timelines as ours to hang on and be hopeful that in the end, it shall turn out well.

Congratulations to u dude and your family too!

RBatista

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
03-aug-2016
Hello everyone!

I just randomly visited mycic. It had an updated status. I freaked out a little. lol

My background check is now in progress. From what I've read here that might be a good sign, right?

Hoping for the best....

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
RBatista said:
Hello everyone!

I just randomly visited mycic. It had an updated status. I freaked out a little. lol

My background check is now in progress. From what I've read here that might be a good sing, right?

Hoping for the best....

Nice update Buddy...
I am pretty sure you are very close to getting PPR mail, keep checking your MYCIC atleast once henceforth

Best Luck
Amit

annyk

Jan 18, 2016
Hi everyone,

Just received an email telling that my application was updated. Checked MyCIC account and BG went to In progress from Not needed at this time. It already has turned to In progress somewhere in February, but went back to Not needed at this time soon. Nice to see that there is some movement. Hope to see good news soon.
Shared it with you guys as nobody else can understand better what I feel right now.
Hope all of us get PPR soon.

I am FSW Outland
ITA 18 Dec
AOR 15 Jan
Meds Passed

damien86

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
annyk said:
Hi everyone,

Just received an email telling that my application was updated. Checked MyCIC account and BG went to In progress from Not needed at this time. It already has turned to In progress somewhere in February, but went back to Not needed at this time soon. Nice to see that there is some movement. Hope to see good news soon.
Shared it with you guys as nobody else can understand better what I feel right now.
Hope all of us get PPR soon.

I am FSW Outland
ITA 18 Dec
AOR 15 Jan
Meds Passed

may I ask your country/visa office?

amz88

Dec 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........