29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:
Maged : Hope yours, digital destiny application is progressing well. Wish you a speedy PR.
still waiting ::)

DD got his PPR already

thanks a lot Sam

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
still waiting ::)

DD got his PPR already

thanks a lot Sam
That,s great. DD got it. Your PPr is coming soon. ;)

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone, I´m officially a Permanent Resident of Canada.

After sending my photos to Ottawa, I received the documentation by mail in less than a week.

Last weekend I crossed the border to do the landing and I finally became PR.

Long journey guys, but we made it.

All the best, and for those ones than and planning to arrive to Canada for the first time, good luck. All I can say that this is just the beginning, Canada is a great country but you will have to work very hard to settle in. Don´t give up and enjoy the opportunity. For those ones like me that applied inland, congratulations!, no more worries about temporary permits, deadlines, permit expiration...

Cheers!!! ;)

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Landing Experience May 1st 2017

Landed as PR on May 1st . Flew through Emirates ( Delhi-Dubai-Toronto ) and the flight arrived around 3 pm EST Terminal 1 . As soon as I got out of plane there was a walk for about 200 to 300 meters where a custom officer saw my declaration card ( this is the card you get in plane and I filled it while flying ) and asked for any goods following . ( I had none ) . After I passed this officers booth another officer looked at my customs card and passport etc and directed me to immigration . There are two lines one for Canadian citizens and PR and other for visitors . I took the visitors lane ( as we are not PR until we land ) .The officer was extremely nice and polite ( apart from being good looking but that's not relevant ) . He asked me for my passport and COPR . Asked for two questions about if I was ever convicted and if I was ever refused a entry to Canada or anywhere or was required to leave Canada . These are the same questions we answered while filling our PR application . They just ask again to confirm if there has been any change in circumstances . Then he asked how much cash I am carrying . I was carrying CAD 1000 . And he did not asked anything further about funds . I proactively told him I don't have a permanent address in Canada . He said that's fine and gave me instructions to submit the address later using online ,fax or call . He directed me to get my SIN number . I also received new comers package ( from newcomer services booth located at the same terminal ) and received my SIN number . The service Canada officer told me that there are no more plastic cards issued so just the paper copy of your SIN is what I need to keep .

I was not asked anything about proof of funds or bank statements . I was also not asked for any other documentation . It look less than 10 minutes . This landing was smother and quicker than even when I landed as student and worker .

After collecting my luggage I decided to treat myself and hired a limo to my Homestay and paid $75 . ( I always took TTC in the past for $3 ) .

All the best to everyone . I understand the journey has been full of anxiety , HARDWORK ,patience and wait . However everyone will get there .its just the matter of Time .

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
girlgoneinternational said:

Landed as PR on May 1st . Flew through Emirates ( Delhi-Dubai-Toronto ) and the flight arrived around 3 pm EST Terminal 1 . As soon as I got out of plane there was a walk for about 200 to 300 meters where a custom officer saw my declaration card ( this is the card you get in plane and I filled it while flying ) and asked for any goods following . ( I had none ) . After I passed this officers booth another officer looked at my customs card and passport etc and directed me to immigration . There are two lines one for Canadian citizens and PR and other for visitors . I took the visitors lane ( as we are not PR until we land ) .The officer was extremely nice and polite ( apart from being good looking but that's not relevant ) . He asked me for my passport and COPR . Asked for two questions about if I was ever convicted and if I was ever refused a entry to Canada or anywhere or was required to leave Canada . These are the same questions we answered while filling our PR application . They just ask again to confirm if there has been any change in circumstances . Then he asked how much cash I am carrying . I was carrying CAD 1000 . And he did not asked anything further about funds . I proactively told him I don't have a permanent address in Canada . He said that's fine and gave me instructions to submit the address later using online ,fax or call . He directed me to get my SIN number . I also received new comers package ( from newcomer services booth located at the same terminal ) and received my SIN number . The service Canada officer told me that there are no more plastic cards issued so just the paper copy of your SIN is what I need to keep .

I was not asked anything about proof of funds or bank statements . I was also not asked for any other documentation . It look less than 10 minutes . This landing was smother and quicker than even when I landed as student and worker .

After collecting my luggage I decided to treat myself and hired a limo to my Homestay and paid $75 . ( I always took TTC in the past for $3 ) .

All the best to everyone . I understand the journey has been full of anxiety , HARDWORK ,patience and wait . However everyone will get there .its just the matter of Time .

WOOOOOOW !!! congrats!!! passed through my eyes all your post and discussion since OINP discussion forum .. Go girl gone international ! your dreams come true !

Noursouri

Nov 27, 2016
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
Doc's Request.
7.11.2017 and 1.7.2017
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
MZASAM said:
Maged : Hope yours, digital destiny application is progressing well. Wish you a speedy PR.

thanks for your help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

Congrats. Thanks for sharing.

All the very best!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Girl: Congrats!!! on becoming the permanent resident. You deserved it.
Thanks indeed for sharing your landing experience. It will help all of us. Well, May be God made it easy for you, as you helped
several applicants on this forum. Some of us preparing for landing, some waiting for PPR.

Now, work hard to fulfill your dreams and share your experiences.

on this forum.

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Need your guidance... I have till Dec to land in Canada, however, due to personal reasons I won't be able to stay there for a longer duration before Feb 2018.
I'm thinking of going for a short time (a week, or two at max) sometime before Dec to complete the formalities, apply for the the PR card and come back. I will have CIC mail the PR card sent to my friends address in Canada. Who can then courier it back to me in India. Please let me know if there is anything better that I can do?

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi,

I am thinking about filing for GCMS notes as it close to 6 months since e-APR. I have relatives in Canada who can get the information. I would like to know few details of the steps to be taken to fill in the form from someone who has filed the application before. Should I make an online application or through mail? How do they verify/authenticate the request/relation in online order? Would be grateful for your kind guidance. Thanks.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
AK1285 said:
Hi,

I am thinking about filing for GCMS notes as it close to 6 months since e-APR. I have relatives in Canada who can get the information. I would like to know few details of the steps to be taken to fill in the form from someone who has filed the application before. Should I make an online application or through mail? How do they verify/authenticate the request/relation in online order? Would be grateful for your kind guidance. Thanks.
once you cross 6 months you need to send a cse, they claim to respond in 5 days.. I think this is faster than notes

cencentaotao

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Hongkong vo
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10/Feb/2017
AOR Received.
28/2/2017
Med's Request
10/Feb/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
12/9/2017
My primary office: centralized intake office
Secondary office:CPC-Ottawa

Assessment:
Eligibility:passed-candidate
Other reqs:passed-candidate
Medical & criminality & security: no information
Is it normal!?

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
cencentaotao said:
Is it normal!?

These notes suggest that medical and criminality have not been checked as yet. (essentially - your file is untouched)

Try requesting notes after 90 days and you will probably see medical and criminality passed at that time...

I received my GCMS notes this week and only Medical and Criminality are passed so far

Castillo

Nov 23, 2016
But eligibility is passed?

Jamaicangirl88 said:
cencentaotao said:
Is it normal!? P

These notes suggest that medical and criminality have not been checked as yet. (essentially - your file is untouched)

Try requesting notes after 90 days and you will probably see medical and criminality passed at that time...

I received my GCMS notes this week and only Medical and Criminality are passed so far.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Castillo said:
But eligibility is passed?
"Passed - candidate" appears to be a system generated status that shows up once your AOR is generated.