File Transfer...
21-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
andy108 said:
very very slow period
Indeed, last 3 weeks were extremely slow...

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
andremarques19751 said:
Indeed, last 3 weeks were extremely slow...
I heard of only 1 FSW PPR this week, but a guy told me that he was seeing a lot of CEC guys getting PPR this week. I guess CEC is IRCC's favorite forever! They keep slowing down FSWs even, but never the CECs.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
I guess more and more CIC officials have started taking vacations, so it's delaying.
My friend BC PNP outland is waiting since September.

Canada_123

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
riasat.abir said:
I guess more and more CIC officials have started taking vacations, so it's delaying.
My friend BC PNP outland is waiting since September.
Since September? Did he even try to call cic and ask what was going on?

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My almost-2-years-journey has finally come to an end last Saturday when we landed in St. Stephen - NB.

We decided to park our car and walk to the US boarder. The american officers were in a pretty good mood and we spent about 10 minutes talking while the officer was preparing our refusal slip. I asked if I would have any problem entering the US later on because of the refusal slip and he told me not to worry, the purpose of the document is just to inform Canadian authorities that we actually left the United States.

With the white paper on hands we entered the Canadian Board Control office and were greeted with a smile and asked the purpose of our visit. We were asked how long we waited for the PR and how did we learn about flagpoling. We were asked to wait 20 minutes while she processed our landing.

After she finalized our papers she asked the standard questions if we were ever convicted of a crime and if we have any dependents. I joked that we have a dog, but she's Canadian lol She briefly explained what we are allowed to do as PRs and what is the difference between a Canadian citizen and permanent residents. She congratulated us for becoming PRs and handed in an information sheet about the Provincial Health card and Social Insurance number.

The process took about 30 min on the American side and more half an hour on the Canadian side.

zxymark

Mar 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nonnemacher said:
My almost-2-years-journey has finally come to an end last Saturday when we landed in St. Stephen - NB.

We decided to park our car and walk to the US boarder. The american officers were in a pretty good mood and we spent about 10 minutes talking while the officer was preparing our refusal slip. I asked if I would have any problem entering the US later on because of the refusal slip and he told me not to worry, the purpose of the document is just to inform Canadian authorities that we actually left the United States.

With the white paper on hands we entered the Canadian Board Control office and were greeted with a smile and asked the purpose of our visit. We were asked how long we waited for the PR and how did we learn about flagpoling. We were asked to wait 20 minutes while she processed our landing.

After she finalized our papers she asked the standard questions if we were ever convicted of a crime and if we have any dependents. I joked that we have a dog, but she's Canadian lol She briefly explained what we are allowed to do as PRs and what is the difference between a Canadian citizen and permanent residents. She congratulated us for becoming PRs and handed in an information sheet about the Provincial Health card and Social Insurance number.

The process took about 30 min on the American side and more half an hour on the Canadian side.
Congratulations! Hope people who are waiting PPRs get some good news this week!

hughie

Mar 27, 2017
Hey, guys. If I have been waiting for 6 months and my police check is expire. Do you think they will ask me to get another one? I feel it is their fault taking so long and let it expire!

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
nonnemacher said:

Hi i need your suggestion,

In BOWP application, they are asking about the Same employer or New Employer what should I choose? What is the difference? Is there any documentation difference?

Since I am living in Alberta. I submitted my PR application on basis of Nova Scotia - PNP. Should I choose Same Employer option or New Employer Option? or it doesn't matter?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in Advance

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aliz14 said:
Hi i need your suggestion,

In BOWP application, they are asking about the Same employer or New Employer what should I choose? What is the difference? Is there any documentation difference?

Since I am living in Alberta. I submitted my PR application on basis of Nova Scotia - PNP. Should I choose Same Employer option or New Employer Option? or it doesn't matter?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in Advance
We selected new employer because we had an open work permit (Post Graduate WP)

Be prepared to provide a Settlement Plan detailing your move to NS and how you plan to settle in the province. We were living in Ontario and applied to EE through NS PNP

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
nonnemacher said:
We selected new employer because we had an open work permit (Post Graduate WP)

Be prepared to provide a Settlement Plan detailing your move to NS and how you plan to settle in the province. We were living in Ontario and applied to EE through NS PNP

Hi thanks for replying, I already submitted Settlement plan about 2months ago. As cic asked us to submit settlement plan as additional documents request.

I have one more question since you were in same situation as me. Is it fine to do flagpole near alberta ? or i have to do flagpole in NS because I applied to EE through NS PNP?

Canada_123

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Is it possible we can contact the immigration officer of our province who nominated us and see if they could do something? Because we are nominated by the province to be the permanent resident. If the processing time is 6 months then it should be 6 months for all the streams, not just for pnp inlands. We can let them know about the current situation. My provincial immigration office is down the next street so getting there won't be a problem for me.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
#slowinlandpnp #cic #ircc #justintrudeau

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aliz14 said:
Hi thanks for replying, I already submitted Settlement plan about 2months ago. As cic asked us to submit settlement plan as additional documents request.

I have one more question since you were in same situation as me. Is it fine to do flagpole near alberta ? or i have to do flagpole in NS because I applied to EE through NS PNP?
I ended up calling CIC just to make sure that it was OK to land in NB since NS has no boarder with the US. The agent told me I can land anywhere in Canada as long as I can show the officer that I am going to NS later on.