Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 9 2016
Doc's Request.
Nov 2, Jan 20, Jan 26
AOR Received.
Oct 9 2016
Thank you ! Yes, I am aware of internal travel not being an issue. I am more worried about any international travel in this period causing re-entry problems because I dont have a job but I still have a closed work permit and a TRV till Aug 2017.
andy108 said:
my personal opinion:

1) i would inform about my travel.
2) I dont recall any consequences of job loss having impact as long as other conditions of you PR application are met, I would inform CIC about it though (to be on a safe side). I would suggest other member to comment on it too.
3) internal travel does not need to be reported.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
bestofluck said:
Any updates guys. Anyone whose BG changed to IP? Seems October applicants will have some updates now ;) ;)
Nope. None I guess

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
bestofluck said:
Hope to see your BG change soon.
Yes I am AOR 1st October

canand

Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 9 2016
Doc's Request.
Nov 2, Jan 20, Jan 26
AOR Received.
Oct 9 2016
Thank you! I have reported CIC of the job end and now waiting on their decision on my PR. I spoke to a CIC agent once asking if I can travel outside Canada while I don't have a job but I do have a valid TRV and work permit (closed)? He responded saying yes I am free to travel. Re-entry however is not guaranteed. He also said they don't go around canceling visa's just because a person's job is over. So, I am still confused about travelling out of canada and being able to return in this situation.

s23srinivas said:
I was an Inland CEC applicant with a closed work permit. I landed on 2nd Feb so my answer is based on my experience. There may be other opinion/s too.

1. I traveled out of Canada between Dec'16 - Jan'17. I had not updated about this travel to CIC. Outcome - No issue. At the time of landing, the CoPR was updated with my last entry date i.e the date when I came back after my vacation in Jan'17. I have a multiple entry worker visa on which I traveled but for vacation. If you had/have a multiple entry visa there will not be any issue assuming you came back before submitting the Passport.

2. If the job ends, it means the closed work permit though active cannot be used for another job. You can stay in Canada if you have a valid visa but cannot work. Report about the job end to CIC. If you gained points while submitting the application based on this job and the employment letter stating this job would be extended after the PR (meaning this is a future job offer) then the points may be recalculated based on the stage of your application processing. Having said that, I do not see it to be a major issue as the the job ending will not result in a huge reduction in points that it would hinder the further processing further of your application based on your timeline.

If you went back home after the job end and waiting for the application to be processed and request for your passport then irrespective what the status of your work permit is or what type of Visa you hold, I suggest to report to CIC so the processing happens appropriately. I would not want to give them any chance to mark my application as incorrectly represented.

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
bestofluck said:
I know that's why tracking you...Will be thrilling to see they started for October applicants. ;) ;)
Hahah. Just checked my status. Nothing changed. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys we might be in similar situation. Check my signature.
Best wishes.

startdust

Oct 25, 2016
Just got the passports back! Now we just have the Landing left!!

EE CEC
NOC: 2174
VO: Ottawa
ITA: October 12, 2016
eAPR submitted: October 23, 2016
AOR: October 23, 2016
Medical Taken: October 21, 2016
Medical Passed: November 6, 2016
Background In Progress: November 6, 2016
PPR Email: February 2, 2017
Passports Sent: February 3, 2017
CIC Application ApprovedÇ February 11, 2017
Passports Received: February 13, 2017

Inland Application

nirvana9

May 19, 2014
Citizenship
AOR Received.
25-07-2019
Hi Folks,

I want to thank everyone here for offering help and support to me for my PR applications.

I am happy to receive my passport & CoPR :) and hope all group members will get good news soon :)

Folks, I have another PR application under AINP program and I would like to withdraw it now. Do anyone know whats the process for withdrawing PR application?

Moreover, there are some clerical errors on my CoPR, do I need to get it changed before I do my landing or landing officer can make those changes?

Thanks a lot!

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
CoPR received! :)
Timeline in my signature. Out of some reason I can't choose "PR" as a status in the tracker.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Shreyas90h said:
First of all Congratulations.
I had a query is there any due date that you should land in Canada after you get the PPR or after everything is approved from CIC end ?

Lets say i got my PPR on 7 sept 2017 and i had done my medical test on 25th march 2017.. but now there is some awesome project which i cannot leave the company because i will get some rich experience from that project and that will go live on 7th january 2018 and since i am done with all CIC process and i am just left to land in canada so can i postpone this to 25th may 2018 or may 2018 ?

If yes then what is the procedure. I have got my ITA On 8th feb but i am yet to make my Job profile like an experience candidate as industry still considers me as a novice and when i go to canada i want to make sure that with this project experience i will get job probably a bit faster than compared to landing in canada in jan 2018. So please let me know as this is very imp question for me.

You didn't mention what your field is but it probably won't affect how quickly you get a job here. Whether you are a novice or add another year of experience, you'll likely have to start from the ground up in Canada. Again this depends on your field so just another year of experience may not make much difference. Research your profession here in Canada to learn more about the job market in your field.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
stalker said:
Hahah. Just checked my status. Nothing changed. Lets see what happens tomorrow.
My AOR is October 12 and for months there was no sign of movement on file. On Feb 5 CIC requested my English test results certificate. Then on Feb 8 they requested that I do a RCMP check for myself (unexpected) and that I complete and submit a Schedule A (Background info) for my spouse which was expected. That same day our medicals changed to Passed finally and Background check went to in progress. So it would seem that for the first 3+ months my file was just there and no one was working on it. Now that there are some signs of life I'm hoping things go smoothly and PR comes at then end of April or early May since recent trends suggest 3 - 4 months processing time for many inland CEC candidates. If that holds I'll still end up pretty close to the 6 months processing time.