+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER 2016 POOL

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jd

According to his info in google sheets his back ground went into progress on January 28.He needs to update the date as January 28. His officer review happened on Jan 28. After passing eligibilty his back ground went into progress for second time on January 28.

Thanks

princearora21

Jun 14, 2016
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME...
WHEN THEY POST OUR PASSPORT BACK WITH STAMP TO OUR HOME ADDRESS, DO THEY REQUIRE SIGNED BY THE PASSPORT HOLDER OR ANY OTHER PERSON AT HOME??
OR THEY JUST DROP IN THE MAILBOX?

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
princearora21 said:
CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME...
WHEN THEY POST OUR PASSPORT BACK WITH STAMP TO OUR HOME ADDRESS, DO THEY REQUIRE SIGNED BY THE PASSPORT HOLDER OR ANY OTHER PERSON AT HOME??
OR THEY JUST DROP IN THE MAILBOX?
Why are you angry about it?

jd93

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-10-16
AOR Received.
24-10-16
P@ssw0rd1 said:
Jd

According to his info in google sheets his back ground went into progress on January 28.He needs to update the date as January 28. His officer review happened on Jan 28. After passing eligibilty his back ground went into progress for second time on January 28.

Thanks

Thank you for the reply ! I guess he put the wrong date here as 25 jan on forum

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
roz19 said:
Hi friends, I was not a regular user of this forum, but I found some of the information very helpful during the stressful times...
CEC inland
AOR: October 30
Medical pass: November 17
BG in progress for first time, then not needed: Nov 17
BG in progress for the second time: January 16
PPR: Feb 6.

Thanks and wish you all good luck..
First of all Congratulations.
I had a query is there any due date that you should land in Canada after you get the PPR or after everything is approved from CIC end ?

Lets say i got my PPR on 7 sept 2017 and i had done my medical test on 25th march 2017.. but now there is some awesome project which i cannot leave the company because i will get some rich experience from that project and that will go live on 7th january 2018 and since i am done with all CIC process and i am just left to land in canada so can i postpone this to 25th may 2018 or may 2018 ?

If yes then what is the procedure. I have got my ITA On 8th feb but i am yet to make my Job profile like an experience candidate as industry still considers me as a novice and when i go to canada i want to make sure that with this project experience i will get job probably a bit faster than compared to landing in canada in jan 2018. So please let me know as this is very imp question for me.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
Shreyas90h said:
First of all Congratulations.
I had a query is there any due date that you should land in Canada after you get the PPR or after everything is approved from CIC end ?

Lets say i got my PPR on 7 sept 2017 and i had done my medical test on 25th march 2017.. but now there is some awesome project which i cannot leave the company because i will get some rich experience from that project and that will go live on 7th january 2018 and since i am done with all CIC process and i am just left to land in canada so can i postpone this to 25th may 2018 or may 2018 ?

If yes then what is the procedure. I have got my ITA On 8th feb but i am yet to make my Job profile like an experience candidate as industry still considers me as a novice and when i go to canada i want to make sure that with this project experience i will get job probably a bit faster than compared to landing in canada in jan 2018. So please let me know as this is very imp question for me.
You need to land before your medicals expire. They won't extend your visa unless theirs a genuine case like death in the family etc ... You need to do your first landing before the medicals expire. You can come back after that continue with your job and they go back.

For this since you wouldn't have your pr card since it takes almost a month (assuming you wouldn't stay there for so long on your first temporary landing)and they deliver it to a Canada address you need to get a travel document from your LVO for going back to Canada again.

Shreyas90h

Apr 12, 2015
aditik15 said:
You need to land before your medicals expire. They won't extend your visa unless theirs a genuine case like death in the family etc ... You need to do your first landing before the medicals expire. You can come back after that continue with your job and they go back.

For this since you wouldn't have your pr card since it takes almost a month (assuming you wouldn't stay there for so long on your first temporary landing)and they deliver it to a Canada address you need to get a travel document from your LVO for going back to Canada again.

Hi Aditi ,
Thank you.
My friend stays in Calgary, Alberta not a relative though but like an uncle.
So here if i go to Calgary and make my landing on 1 jan 2018. You are saying that i will get a PR Card after 1 month ??
And in this 1 month if i come back to india lets say after landing and doing the process i come back to india after 15 days i.e i landi n India on 16th jan 2018.

So my PR card will be delivered to my uncle's home right?
Is there any other thing which i need to do because this job is important for me as they wont allow me much leaves like 1 month.
Please let me know

Jas91

Feb 12, 2017
Still waiting for PPR
BC Pnp Inland
Aor OCt 10th
Background check in progress Oct 27th
Additional Document requested Oct 27th
Background check not needed Nov 25(roughly)
January 23rd Background check in Progress

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Shreyas90h said:
Hi Aditi ,
Thank you.
My friend stays in Calgary, Alberta not a relative though but like an uncle.
So here if i go to Calgary and make my landing on 1 jan 2018. You are saying that i will get a PR Card after 1 month ??

Currently, according to IRCC website, it takes 49 days to receive PR card. This number might keep changing from time to time (I have seen this number being 32 days in once instance and some 54 days in another in the past).

And in this 1 month if i come back to india lets say after landing and doing the process i come back to india after 15 days i.e i landi n India on 16th jan 2018.
So my PR card will be delivered to my uncle's home right?
Is there any other thing which i need to do because this job is important for me as they wont allow me much leaves like 1 month.
Please let me know

Yes, you can return back to India before you receive your PR card, however, in order to come back to Canada, you need your PR card. The PR card will be delivered to your Uncle's address. You can ask your uncle to mail it to you. If you do not have your PR card in hand while returning, you need to apply for a PRTD (Permanent Resident Travel Document) to come back to Canada.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I think it is important to keep in mind that many delivery companies (i.e. dhl) / government legislation would forbid sending national ID documents via postal service. It applies inbound (i.e. certain country would not allow to send in / other would not allow to send out).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
andy108 said:
I think it is important to keep in mind that many delivery companies (i.e. dhl) / government legislation would forbid sending national ID documents via postal service. It applies inbound (i.e. certain country would not allow to send in / other would not allow to send out).
While I agree there is some risk in this, this happens all the time. Quite a few people opt for a short landing, go back to their home country, complete any unfinished business and then return to Canada. A safer option would be have someone carry the PR card on them whilst traveling to their country (with an authorization letter from the PR card owner, of course).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Hope this week bring some good news and BG changes to IP for all of us and for those already having BG as IP get PPR

Good luck everyone. NDVO should be on fire anytime for PNP-O

shashidhar_sm

May 21, 2015
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
07-07-2017
bestofluck said:
Hope this week bring some good news and BG changes to IP for all of us and for those already having BG as IP get PPR

Good luck everyone. NDVO should be on fire anytime for PNP-O
I really hope so. It is high time we heard something good for PNP-O folks from NDVO.

My best to everyone!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Any updates guys. Anyone whose BG changed to IP? Seems October applicants will have some updates now ;) ;)

SSMK

May 25, 2016
Can anyone please advise, if its really mandatory to take 2 new set of photos during CIC local office landing (apart from the 2 submitted during coPR). I don't see its been required during border landing. Not sure, why it's required only during CIC local office landing. Kindly help.
Thank you