Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 9 2016
Doc's Request.
Nov 2, Jan 20, Jan 26
AOR Received.
Oct 9 2016
johnny123 said:
I have seen a case (or two) like that on forum, but can't remember which thread/s. Try to search. IMO all what you stated here can back up your story. If you are finishing your job there in a week, I assume you are moving out of Quebec? As I recall, what they provided as evidence was an explanation, proof of trying to find the accommodation, and proof of job hunt. It went through.

Unless you get a better response, maybe you can hire a professional to help you with that.

Good luck!
I have a lease. Will have to sub-lease before I can move. I am not able to move out immediately but eventually yes. Was actually waiting to see if I can get an OWP after elibility assessment and stay here till I find a job in another province. But if this explaination was good enough, I guess I could provide proofs for what all I am stating & hope for the best.

Thank you for your response!

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Thank you so much everyone :) I have received "Ready for visa email" yesterday night :).

Special thanks to @s23srinivas and @bestofluck, you guys are real genius!!!, your words (early PPR) came true...

My timelines are in signature and wishing everyone in this thread to get early PPR...

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickymichael said:
Thank you so much everyone :) I have received "Ready for visa email" yesterday night :).

Special thanks to @s23srinivas and @bestofluck, you guys are real genius!!!, your words (early PPR) came true...

My timelines are in signature and wishing everyone in this thread to get early PPR...
Congrats!!! :D

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
vickymichael said:

Congrats. That's awesome.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vickymichael said:

Congrats! All the best!

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
vickymichael said:

Congrts. Are you pnp or lmia or only Cec inland?
Which visa office?

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Canadaexp said:
Congrts. Are you pnp or lmia or only Cec inland?
Which visa office?
Thanks. I'm just a CEC-inland applicant, no LMIA or no PNP... Visa office : Ottawa

Zimprincess

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2016
vickymichael said:

WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! All that worrying for nothing :)

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have a question for the people in EE from PNP class. Did CIC asked you to provide Schedule 4 and 4A forms?
Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amirut88 said:
Hi,
I have a question for the people in EE from PNP class. Did CIC asked you to provide Schedule 4 and 4A forms?
Thanks
Per my observation, many PNP applicants were not asked schedule 4. I suppose the practice of asking s4 has been discontinued by IRCC (not sure, however, this is my observation).

Jay-1994

Jan 23, 2017
amirut88 said:
Hi,
Thanks
From what i know they do not ask everyone for schedule 4 and 4a but many are asked to submit them after medicals are passed.

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hi all
I am oinp cec inland appicant. My aor date is 20 Oct 2016
Still waiting for PPR. Anyone is having similar timeline and waiting for ppr?

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Per my observation, many PNP applicants were not asked schedule 4. I suppose the practice of asking s4 has been discontinued by IRCC (not sure, however, this is my observation).