+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER 2016 POOL

Mithudeb_jec

Mar 25, 2016
sam_dawkins said:
Well european nationality getting PPR faster than other people that makes sense. I have not seen much people from sub-continent getting PPR this fast. The result of the background check which makes the delay, I guess.
Guys and experts...i am a silent follower of this forum and thanks all for the updates. I am from India originally but right now in Canada and applied on CEC Inland.
My AOR - 5th October
BG In Progress to BC No needed at this time for last 1 month.
Medicals Passed

I am visiting India in Jan. Can someone please let me know how long do we have the time to send the passports once we get a Passport request?. What if i am not able to send the PP within that time frame. I am worried as if i get a request at the time when i am in India , how could i manage it. I am going for a vacation of 1 month.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks.

SRJASON

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
Mithudeb_jec said:
Guys and experts...i am a silent follower of this forum and thanks all for the updates. I am from India originally but right now in Canada and applied on CEC Inland.
My AOR - 5th October
BG In Progress to BC No needed at this time for last 1 month.
Medicals Passed

I am visiting India in Jan. Can someone please let me know how long do we have the time to send the passports once we get a Passport request?. What if i am not able to send the PP within that time frame. I am worried as if i get a request at the time when i am in India , how could i manage it. I am going for a vacation of 1 month.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks.
Normally passports has to be submitted within 30 days, you will also receive contact information in case you have any difficulty in submitting the passport. You can write to them and explain the situation.
They might ask you to submit the passports in India... (that depends on Visa officer's decision on case-to-case basis)

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
PNP Inland - NOC 2171 - 1035 Pts

Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence - October 27, 2016 05:48:13 p.m. EDT

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Feelingbaker

Mar 23, 2014
Catata said:

Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence - October 27, 2016 05:48:13 p.m. EDT

Hi, did you receive an email from cic that your application has been updated?

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Hi,
I have received a msg from CIC today for additional documents:

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/22

> Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/22

Is it common that CIC request these documents? What is the importance of schelude A? I am outlander, PNP from NS and AOR date is 16th October 2016. Thanks

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rkeys said:
Hi,
I have received a msg from CIC today for additional documents:

> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/22

> Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2017/01/22

Is it common that CIC request these documents? What is the importance of schelude A? I am outlander, PNP from NS and AOR date is 16th October 2016. Thanks
Do you have a lot of travel history? And did say yes to any statutory question? If we leave any gap in personal history or mark yes for any statutory question then we get Schedule A request. I learnt from this forum.

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
Feelingbaker said:
Hi, did you receive an email from cic that your application has been updated?
Yes I did today. I check my application status everyday. It changed yesterday, and I got the email today.

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
hi all,
i am October aor and i want to give some information to cic about my file and have to add some details. so can any one help me out how to use ircc web form as i am using it first time. basically i have to provide them 3-4 documents so it is possible to attach 3-4 separate documents in one case. guideline related to this will help me lot.
thanks and have a great day.

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
rainbow00 said:
Do you have a lot of travel history? And did say yes to any statutory question? If we leave any gap in personal history or mark yes for any statutory question then we get Schedule A request. I learnt from this forum.
Hi rainbow00, Yes I do have some travel history.. but there was no yes to any statutory question and there was no gap in my personal history at all.

BS022631986

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Catata said:

Chatata when ur BG was put in process? Which visa office is processing ur app any idea?

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
BS022631986 said:
Catata when ur BG was put in process? Which visa office is processing ur app any idea?
Please see the "AOR October 2016 - Permanent Residency Tracker" (link on page 1 of this thread) for my info/progress. I'm not sure which visa office is processing my application. I'm guessing Ottawa Visa Office because I'm inland.

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Guys, PPR rain started again after Christmas :)... 4-5 of them received their PPR from August and June AOR's ;)... More to come in January :D...

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickymichael said:
Guys, PPR rain started again after Christmas :)... 4-5 of them received their PPR from August and June AOR's ;)... More to come in January :D...
Great news!

Ronnie16

Dec 29, 2016
rainbow00 said:

Hey i have submitted my application in FSTP on 15th nov. I heard from someone that in passport scans I had to scan and upload pages with visa stamps of other countries if visited. Is it correct ? Did you mention about it ?

Please help !! :-X